Reaver

May 31, 2017
I have a quick question on the command console.

If "Player.Items = {u'Wine': 90, u'Beer': 90, u'Whiskey': 90, u'Liquor': 90, u'Cocktail': 90,u'PremiumWine': 90,u'PremiumWhiskey': 90,u'PremiumLiquor': 90,u'CondomItm': 90}"

Then can i do this with Relations? as in :

Relations["Player", "BankManager", "DinerManager", "Father", "FLawyer", "FLawSecretary", "HotCop", "Judge", "LitTeacher", "MAunt", "Mom", "MotelManager", "NeighCheerl", "NeighMom", "OldSis", "OSfriend", "Principal", "SluttyMaid", "SMom", "StepOS", "StepYS", "XShopOwner", "YoungSis"].opinion.Value = 100

or should it look like:

Player.Relations.Opinion.Value = {u'BankManager': 100, u'DinerManager': 100, ... ?

what one will work?

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
I have a quick question on the command console.

If "Player.Items = {u'Wine': 90, u'Beer': 90, u'Whiskey': 90, u'Liquor': 90, u'Cocktail': 90,u'PremiumWine': 90,u'PremiumWhiskey': 90,u'PremiumLiquor': 90,u'CondomItm': 90}"

Then can i do this with Relations? as in :

Relations["Player", "BankManager", "DinerManager", "Father", "FLawyer", "FLawSecretary", "HotCop", "Judge", "LitTeacher", "MAunt", "Mom", "MotelManager", "NeighCheerl", "NeighMom", "OldSis", "OSfriend", "Principal", "SluttyMaid", "SMom", "StepOS", "StepYS", "XShopOwner", "YoungSis"].opinion.Value = 100

or should it look like:

Player.Relations.Opinion.Value = {u'BankManager': 100, u'DinerManager': 100, ... ?

what one will work?
Relations["??"].allure.Value= but only set to 85 - same in opinion and remember tjek "conflict" somtimes! to high? use Relations["?"].conflict.Value=0

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Relations["??"].allure.Value= but only set to 85 - same in opinion and remember tjek "conflict" somtimes! to high? use Relations["?"].conflict.Value=0
Sorry I suck at coding so I don't understand what i would put in if i was trying to get more then one. I know how to do Relations["Player", "MAunt"].opinion.Value = 100. But that is only one at a time and I'm hoping that there is a way to do all the one's I listed above at once. :/

Also what is the 85 you are referring to? 85 instead of 100?

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
Sorry I suck at coding so I don't understand what i would put in if i was trying to get more then one. I know how to do Relations["Player", "MAunt"].opinion.Value = 100. But that is only one at a time and I'm hoping that there is a way to do all the one's I listed above at once. :/

when using Relations dont use "Player" its you!! The best is to use is one by one like ["Mom"].allure.Value=85
but to some caracters like ["Mom","LitTeacher"] its ok! 100 is ok but 85 is more fun couse u have to geht them more horny

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017

My advice? Use my cheat mod linked on the first page. It'll automatically set, and keep all opinions at 100. Unless you don't like it's other features in which case I could post a file that would just affect opinions.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
My advice? Use my cheat mod linked on the first page. It'll automatically set, and keep all opinions at 100. Unless you don't like it's other features in which case I could post a file that would just affect opinions.
I use it as well as dirty console, but isn't your mod only for Family? I didn't see any other options for the other characters in the game.... am i blind?

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I use it as well as dirty console, but isn't your mod only for Family? I didn't see any other options for the other characters in the game.... am i blind?
There's two different mods. One is a "Cheat Menu" the other is the "Cheat Mod" the mod is what you want. If you're using the menu, and want to switch to the mod (The mod is better/more automated) then you'll have to go into the game folder and delete the file "CustomCheatMenu.rpy" there may also be on with the extension rpyc that needs to be deleted too. Then extract the "CheatMod" just like the menu... did that make sense?

Reactions: Reaver

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
Screenshot_2022-07-24-09-45-11-77_9ebbc0c8eabf90195edd543093971706.jpg
Screenshot_2022-07-24-09-44-55-76_9ebbc0c8eabf90195edd543093971706.jpg
even after giving the package to mom ,I still have the package inside my inventory and also have the option to give her again why is it happening? please help

Reaver

May 31, 2017
View attachment 1943017
View attachment 1943018
even after giving the package to mom ,I still have the package inside my inventory and also have the option to give her again why is it happening? please help
If your using the mod, then it will say that is a known thing. If your not cheating in the game then your nuts and all the best to you, but if you are you need to read the mods / cheats... as i learned today. :/

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes