keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
That's probably from my mod. Don't worry the package doesn't affect anything.
I did the photoshoot for like 10 to 12 times but nothing new is it also the mod problem don't see anything new same photography session then a error and and home.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I did the photoshoot for like 10 to 12 times but nothing new is it also the mod problem don't see anything new same photography session then a error and and home.
Photo sessions work fine for me, so I don't think it's a mod problem. You either need to talk to the photographer, and accept your rewards, or you need to do both mom AND step-mom sessions. Which sessions are you up to? Can you ask them to go further?

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
Hard to say, so far there is always an update before the end of the month.
For a while there it seemed like the 22nd/23rd was always the release date. But last month was the 24th and so far no word this month on his patreon. And his discord is 100% a ghost town.
The dates don't matter, just thought I could look foward to the 23rd each month lol

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
anyone know how to get Lil's sleep peep?
Should just have to do her night peeping events. Share a room with her, and click on her when she's sleeping in bed. I think eventually she just wakes up and lets you do stuff. Unless there's an event I'm unaware of which is entirely possible.

Reactions: Reaver
Aug 31, 2019
Should just have to do her night peeping events. Share a room with her, and click on her when she's sleeping in bed. I think eventually she just wakes up and lets you do stuff. Unless there's an event I'm unaware of which is entirely possible.
I found out i played ver. 2.8 but there was hotfix for 2.8.1 which fix many bugs, since then i activated many sex scenes but it won't start Lil sex events...max i got is jerking on thigs and boobs during night and jerking during work.... any way to start event without starting new game, i wasted 20+ hours on sandboxing

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I found out i played ver. 2.8 but there was hotfix for 2.8.1 which fix many bugs, since then i activated many sex scenes but it won't start Lil sex events...max i got is jerking on thigs and boobs during night and jerking during work.... any way to start event without starting new game, i wasted 20+ hours on sandboxing
Did you get the blowjob event? If not share a room with her, set your alarm to 8:00, and go to sleep. She should eventually wake you up with a bj. I think that event gatekeeps the rest of her stuff.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/ch_SMaid.rpy", line 951, in <module>
AttributeError: 'RevertableObject' object has no attribute 'pzone'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 6, in script call
  File "GameData.rpyc", line 784, in script call
  File "ch_SMaid.rpyc", line 951, in script
  File "E:\Misc Games\Yar Har Fiddle Dee Dee\StraitenedTimes-0.28.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Misc Games\Yar Har Fiddle Dee Dee\StraitenedTimes-0.28.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/ch_SMaid.rpy", line 951, in <module>
AttributeError: 'RevertableObject' object has no attribute 'pzone'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Straitened Times 0.28.1
Thu Jun 30 06:37:24 2022
Does this possibly have something to do with why I can't get Danielle to go beyond oral even though that isn't raising her sexual tension anymore?
Just wanted to get dev input on this error and/or if it leads to a bug(s) with Danielle.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Can we get a car, moped, or motorcycle or something? so many 'miss' time by a single hour cause f'n bus.
(maybe make it 2 trips = 1 hour [1st trip = zero time, 2nd trip 1 hour, rotating, resets after any time is passed normally])

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Can we get a car, moped, or motorcycle or something? so many 'miss' time by a single hour cause f'n bus.
(maybe make it 2 trips = 1 hour [1st trip = zero time, 2nd trip 1 hour, rotating, resets after any time is passed normally])
If you use my cheat mod linked on the first post you can manipulate time ;) but yeah There's already dialogue in game about borrowing mom's car dev just hasn't implemented it yet

• Red Heart
Reactions: keisezr
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes