smithb333

May 25, 2022
Can anyone tell me what to do when the new update comes out? Do I have to make a new download or will version 28.1 update when I open it? Anyone that can help with this will have my undying appreciation

• Angry
Reactions: Killer7161

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
Can anyone tell me what to do when the new update comes out? Do I have to make a new download or will version 28.1 update when I open it? Anyone that can help with this will have my undying appreciation
yes new update must be downloaded! ekstract into your game folder! then make it easy copy game folder from 28.? to 28.1
then the game is updated-start 28.1 and your game tels that it is updated to new version.
and if you have "Total Commander for windows" its easy to open 2 folders at the same time ;)

ViSmuT

Sep 25, 2018
Has anyone followed the WT and everything worked? i have tried some times but sometimes, somthing don´t happen as it say in the wt. So can i follow in and get everything anyway? like when mother ask you to get the package, i got that days later then the WT says.

teigrcymru

Sep 24, 2020
Has anyone followed the WT and everything worked? i have tried some times but sometimes, somthing don´t happen as it say in the wt. So can i follow in and get everything anyway? like when mother ask you to get the package, i got that days later then the WT says.
sometimes you have to roll back a bit to get the scene to play, it can take a few tries to get it though.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
anyone know the console command to get / remove modeling job... I used the cheat mod to add it, but never unlocked it. :/

Thx

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I still haven't and any issues since I started back in November of last year and the in game guide is generally enough to know what to do. I also do a lot of time skipping and also energy restoration and moving time back with console commands.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
I still haven't and any issues since I started back in November of last year and the in game guide is generally enough to know what to do. I also do a lot of time skipping and also energy restoration and moving time back with console commands.
That's great for you, but that doesn't help me with my issue. Also I restarted during this last update to see if there were any differences.

smithb333

May 25, 2022
Any News on the update? according to Hrelease's Twitter page 7/22 was supposed to be the release date of the newest version.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Don't stress over it, the dev. might have had an issue with renders or compiling and or testing. Just sit back have a beer and wait, it will be here soon enough.

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Any News on the update? according to Hrelease's Twitter page 7/22 was supposed to be the release date of the newest version.
The post was saying
" 7/22 public release"
it means a reference to July (07) 2022 public version
sorry for confusion, but there is no release date until the work is done

Panther7

Jan 27, 2021
Does anybody have a solution to being cock blocked by Lisa when trying to progress with Kate? Currently sharing the room with Lil.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Does anybody have a solution to being cock blocked by Lisa when trying to progress with Kate? Currently sharing the room with Lil.
You need to have the spare room unlocked and paid for, then you need to give her the key when you see her, pool in the afternoons or morning training. It's under the request tab, where is she sleeping. also it's easier if you have the console and the command list so you can set her allure to what you need...

Just drop Dirty Console in any renpy Game folder and then hit "Shift+O" that's O not zero then once it's open hit vv that's V not W and it will list some commands. Just copy the command list that has been posted and you will have most of the ones you need. (Except the one i need. :p )

Have fun

Reaver

May 31, 2017
At the night sleep with her together, every night she talk with you something idk how many nights she let Fuck her just with condoms (sorry for my bad English :( )
You will need to unlock Lil's job area (the Sex shop) and buy condoms, then once you have progressed far enough with the Lit teacher and your mom, you can start fucking. After some time you will get to the point where you just take a risk and fuck her with out the condom. ( you might have to make progress with the secretary to get to that point can't recall. ( as in get busted by the cops for tagging a wall.)

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes