Jun 8, 2022
Why can't my attendance be fixed? I got expelled so reloaded, then kept going to principal but it did not change (using her box moving task). I then tried
SchoolAttendanceTask.Attendance=XX
and set it to 60,70,90,100..
It changes in the phone interface, but the next day it goes back to 60/100 and I get expelled again in a few days
Edit: ok if I keep going to princiapl and classes it goes up.

But why won't the console cheat work?

Last edited:

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Why can't my attendance be fixed? I got expelled so reloaded, then kept going to principal but it did not change (using her box moving task). I then tried
SchoolAttendanceTask.Attendance=XX
and set it to 60,70,90,100..
It changes in the phone interface, but the next day it goes back to 60/100 and I get expelled again in a few days
Edit: ok if I keep going to princiapl and classes it goes up.

But why won't the console cheat work?
I think you need spaces like so
SchoolAttendanceTask.Attendance = 100
OR you could use my mod (linked on the first post)

Jun 8, 2022
I think you need spaces like so
SchoolAttendanceTask.Attendance = 100
OR you could use my mod (linked on the first post)

It was the space, thanks. Strange since it would change on the dashboard but change back.

When setting conflict levels, how do I do it to myself? What is the name for the main character (YoungSis, OldSis, etc...)

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I tried your cheat mods and menu. I was not able to get them working, can you please outline the steps?
Do I extract out of the zip? Then drop what into where?
Extract the zip file to the same folder as the games exe. If done correctly you will see a file called either "CheatMod" or "CustomCheatMenu" in the game folder (that's the folder named "game") whichever one you're using

as for your other question if you're using one of my mods you won't need to use console commands yourself as both have features that deal with conflict.

stefan12

Nov 18, 2020
Is there any time limit for the game? Saw someone play 200 days till end of story, some other one over 300 days…

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Cheat Menu v2.1 and new Cheat Mod v1.1

THESE ARE MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE. USE ONE OR THE OTHER, NOT BOTH
To install just extract the zip into the root folder (The one with StraitenedTimes.exe)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NEW Cheat Mod V2.0

Both should work on ALL versions of the game. Even Future ones
The menu doesn't work if you use joiplay, the Mod MIGHT, as I can't test it I don't know
Please let me know if you encounter any bugs
Updated Cheat mod to make it less buggy and/or less shitty

May 7, 2021
I am now at the point where anything I do I instantly get expelled, even if I use the cheats to send to 99/100. Why doesn't it work?
I'm not much help here. I keep pretty regular attendance and use the principal to boost it when I have to miss a few lessons. I've never used cheats in this game.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Is there a way to keep attendance up? Else you have to use the cheat more and more as the # of misses goes up
You could either use my cheat mod (linked on first post) or you can use this that ONLY keeps attendance at 100.
To install right-click save as, and put into the "game" folder (the one literally named "game")

Reactions: hisokagon

Masterhunter66

Jul 11, 2022
I kept looking for Step mom. I met her in the front of her house and told her who I am. After that, I couldn’t find her.

I cannot continue playing games after meeting Aunt Anne because it will pop saying “error”. I kept avoiding to attend family dinner.

I hope you can help me with that?

Thank you.

3.70 star(s) 160 Votes