you1655

Jan 14, 2018
Events added in version 0.29.

- Mom's new photo work.
: If you continue to take pictures with Lisa, you'll get a new option.
- Photographer's New BJ
: Visit after Lisa's new photo shoot.
- Step younger sister anal sex.
: Alexa and Mary argue on the stairs of the Stepfamily house. Talk to Alexa afterwards.
- Sleeping with step sisters.
: Sleeping in the MC room. After Mary visits, Alexa visits. The next random scene.
- Invite aunt to stepmother's house.
: First, invite Lily to Stepfamily family dinner. Kate can then be invited to Stepfamily house.
- the masturbate of a neighbor's mother.
: Visit the neighbor house between 23:00 and 00:00 to meet Lauren. At first, friendship declined. You can choose to hide from the second.
- a private cheerleading for a neighbor's daughter.
: Visit Brigitte at 17:00.
- In the MC motel, the judge's meal scene.
: Work at a motel restaurant after an event with Barbara.
- A lawyer secretary's BJ
: If Ren is working for MGM law, there is a new option in the request.

* You must complete version 0.28 before you can do this event.
Photographer bj ?

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
How are you supposed to get your Aunt to go along with Lil to your step families home for dinner when you have to ask Lil BEFORE dinner (1900) to make it on time(2000)?

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
How are you supposed to get your Aunt to go along with Lil to your step families home for dinner when you have to ask Lil BEFORE dinner (1900) to make it on time(2000)?
Have you tried?

If you ask Lil to go to dinner at the stepfamily's, when you leave the motel Aunt will meet you and you can ask her to go with you. Believe me, you will get there in time.

Reactions: hankfranklin

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
However, for Kate (Aunt) to come with, you have to have chatted with her about the Step-family.
I have no option to discuss the step-family with her. Just to arrange her sleeping in the hotel room and asking her about father's case offers no commentary about the step family. Maybe I missed a step somewhere as I am not being offered the photography/modeling option either.

May 7, 2021
I have no option to discuss the step-family with her. Just to arrange her sleeping in the hotel room and asking her about father's case offers no commentary about the step family. Maybe I missed a step somewhere as I am not being offered the photography/modeling option either.
It's not a request. It's under the Chat section. If you chat, he'll just bring it up eventually.

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
It's not a request. It's under the Chat section. If you chat, he'll just bring it up eventually.
I noticed if you keep asking about your dad's case she has a couple different replies, I think I quit after I saw the same response twice. I will keep plugging, thanks Sol.

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
I noticed if you keep asking about your dad's case she has a couple different replies, I think I quit after I saw the same response twice. I will keep plugging, thanks Sol.
Got it finally by asking about the parents instead of the case. Got Aunt Kate to the step families for dinner but she left. I'm assuming bringing her back may trigger her staying overnight.
Just discovered that you can invite Kate to stay at your step families house in your room on the request tab. ; D

Last edited:
May 7, 2021
Got it finally by asking about the parents instead of the case. Got Aunt Kate to the step families for dinner but she left. I'm assuming bringing her back may trigger her staying overnight.
After the dinner with Step-family, inviting her to the step-family's house is added alongside inviting her to the spare hotel room. Although, you can't currently do much with her at the step-family home.

sashimiazul

Jan 30, 2018
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ch_OSfriend.rpy", line 655, in <module>
AttributeError: 'PersonClass' object has no attribute 'drinks_cost'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 6, in script call
File "GameData.rpyc", line 786, in script call
File "ch_OSfriend.rpyc", line 653, in script
File "C:\Users\guigu\Downloads\Livro Design de interação\StraitenedTimes-0.29.0-pc\StraitenedTimes-0.29.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\guigu\Downloads\Livro Design de interação\StraitenedTimes-0.29.0-pc\StraitenedTimes-0.29.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Straitened Times 0.29.0
Fri Aug 05 17:57:39 2022
```

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 6, in script call
File "GameData.rpyc", line 786, in script call
File "ch_OSfriend.rpyc", line 653, in script
File "C:\Users\guigu\Downloads\Livro Design de interação\StraitenedTimes-0.29.0-pc\StraitenedTimes-0.29.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\guigu\Downloads\Livro Design de interação\StraitenedTimes-0.29.0-pc\StraitenedTimes-0.29.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Straitened Times 0.29.0
Fri Aug 05 17:57:39 2022
```
it's fixed in v0.29.1

though, ok. Here is console code, that may help:
MotelManager.drinks_cost = 20
Console --> Shift+O
MotelManager.drinks_cost = 20

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
Yeah, HRelease is probably going to see a real stiff drop in patrons. Me included.
Eh....since they only have 337 patrons, it probably won't be as stiff as you think....
That said, I don't entirely disagree, NTR isn't really something I enjoy, but if it is something they wish to write, I wish them all the best.

May 7, 2021
Eh....since they only have 337 patrons, it probably won't be as stiff as you think....
That said, I don't entirely disagree, NTR isn't really something I enjoy, but if it is something they wish to write, I wish them all the best.
Where is all of the NTR talk coming from? I haven't seen anything about NTR in the game.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes