Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
i haven't found everything yet but so far i've unlocked an updated orgy with the family (instead of just banging the mom you can do the older sister too now, i'm sure the next update will include all 3, also there's a facial option for the ending), you can sleep with mom & aunt in the same bed, you can peek on both step-sisters in the bathroom now, gym class is now a semi regular event at school, gym teacher and cheerleader have an event tied together (talk to cheerleader after classes are done), lit teacher will now give head after classes are done, anal with mia while older sister watches (find them when they are training in room), stepmom will do a strip tease before fucking you, and that's it off the top of my head, still more to find.
thats already available :)

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
1-MC can share his aunt and mother during bed time ... How do I get started .. Mom and Aunt ?
When the MC give his spare room to his aunt request from her to invite the MC mother and when they sleep together try to join them in the bed

The MC will ask his aunt for that and she will accept it
Maybe the problems is the wording. MC doesn't share his aunt and mother. MC, mother, and aunt share the bed and just sleep.

Reactions: Vulgi and alraeesi3

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
does the cheat mods make the game easier? since the wt is discontinued how do you know what to do?
Both cheat mods heavily reduce the most tedious parts of the game. School attendance, energy, money, and keeping opinions at 100 as well as keeping family conflict at 0. The only real difference between the two is how there used. Mine is an automatic plug and play type, and the other gives more control but requires more user input.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Both cheat mods heavily reduce the most tedious parts of the game. School attendance, energy, money, and keeping opinions at 100 as well as keeping family conflict at 0. The only real difference between the two is how there used. Mine is an automatic plug and play type, and the other gives more control but requires more user input.
does it remove the rng with modeling and other rng event like having the little sister come in when having sex with the older sister?

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
does it remove the rng with modeling and other rng event like having the little sister come in when having sex with the older sister?
I tried to change the rng but things kinda broke and I couldn't figure it out, but they do help you actually get the modeling jobs. After talking to the photographer you can use the menu in my mod to get another photoshoot whenever you want. It also resets the sex toy shoots. You can use my time controls to repeat shoots over and over on the same day if you're trying to get a certain one.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
This looks like it could be fun. Is there lots of sexy times with family yet? What about music and sounds? :unsure:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Music and sounds are objective on what some like or don't.
Objective, subjective, whatever, I'm just asking if it has music and sound, not if they are any good. :giggle:
I'm very auditory, it's why I chose Melody as my PF. If a game has no audio at all, it's not worth my time. ;)

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Cheat Mod v2.0

To install just extract the zip into the root folder (The one with StraitenedTimes.exe)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note that unlike Suchguys mod, most things in my mod are automatic requiring no input on your part. The only things that aren't are the hotel room upgrades, and the modeling job cheat. If you want more control, use his mod. If you want more of a plug and play experience use mine.
[/SPOILER]

Archived is just the old cheat menu the probably shouldn't be used as the mod is way better.
Please let me know if you encounter any bugs
Where can I see the + and - button?

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes