SiddyJJ

Apr 3, 2021
The update will be posted here soon in due course. The developer likes to support his patreons. So if you want it quickly support him on Patreon.

Reactions: Yonotinc

weggiz

Apr 29, 2021
any one have walkthrough guide after the one posted her that only goes to 0.27 so need for patch: 0.28, 0.29, 0.30 and 0.31

Reactions: texasterry

weggiz

Apr 29, 2021
when i am at the stripp club you got options thresome whit mia and Jill how to get mia to do it?

Areyouken

Jun 24, 2018
Here is the change log of the new update

1-MC can share his aunt and mother during bed time

2-Mc have sex with the lawyer without condom

3- During the help of the garden with the neighbour mom do the laundry with her and she will let you cum on her clothes

4- new sex scene of the family ( 4 some ) older sister will be fucked as will

5- Bank manger will do a photograph

6- Lit teacher will suck the MC dick after finished the class

7-Mia the friend of Mc older sister will have anal while doing practice in the day time and Jill will watch them

that’s so far what I got for V0.31
All steps sound amazing!! Love the constant updates to this game, keeps us all cumming back for moar :)

• Haha
Reactions: you1655

Dickron100

Feb 6, 2022
I have been running "Windows versions" of Renpy games by launching them with the Renpy app on a mac. Somehow I got this "phone bug" in this game (where opening the phone pops an error, and half the time crashes the game) in both v30 and v30.1. This was after playing out all the new scenes in 30 a month ago or whenever that was. Clearly there is something I don't understand, since even if I delete the 'temp' folder associated with the Renpy app and the saved game files, all the same (bugged) saves appear even with a fresh download of 30.1. It's weird, obviously I'm missing something basic, but as it stands downloading a fresh version of the game to play from the beginning (which blows) isn't working, as eventually some error pops up... If you have an idea of what I've screwed up I'd be much obliged.

serlockz

Dec 14, 2020
Straitened Times V 0.31.1
Pc:

v0.31 new content:
New content for Lisa, Jill, and Lily Gardner, Kate Jensen, Lit Teacher, Lawyer, Neighbor Mom, Bank Manager, Mia Sim
and something for Mary and Alexa Gardner, Cheerleader, PE Teacher and others
Fix: global map error

Add: 3 base (16 total) animations
Add: 90+ images
Update: 3 images

v0.31.1 bug fix:
Fix: characters' behavior mechanic

Arheme

Aug 23, 2021
Straitened Times V 0.31.1
Pc:

v0.31 new content:
New content for Lisa, Jill, and Lily Gardner, Kate Jensen, Lit Teacher, Lawyer, Neighbor Mom, Bank Manager, Mia Sim
and something for Mary and Alexa Gardner, Cheerleader, PE Teacher and others
Fix: global map error

Add: 3 base (16 total) animations
Add: 90+ images
Update: 3 images

v0.31.1 bug fix:
Fix: characters' behavior mechanic
Thank you so much

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I have been running "Windows versions" of Renpy games by launching them with the Renpy app on a mac. Somehow I got this "phone bug" in this game (where opening the phone pops an error, and half the time crashes the game) in both v30 and v30.1. This was after playing out all the new scenes in 30 a month ago or whenever that was. Clearly there is something I don't understand, since even if I delete the 'temp' folder associated with the Renpy app and the saved game files, all the same (bugged) saves appear even with a fresh download of 30.1. It's weird, obviously I'm missing something basic, but as it stands downloading a fresh version of the game to play from the beginning (which blows) isn't working, as eventually some error pops up... If you have an idea of what I've screwed up I'd be much obliged.
So you're using "windows" version on a mac? I'm stupid, but wouldn't using the "mac" version for the mac make more sense?

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes