jetama

Oct 28, 2020
Straitened Times V 0.31.1
Pc:

v0.31 new content:
New content for Lisa, Jill, and Lily Gardner, Kate Jensen, Lit Teacher, Lawyer, Neighbor Mom, Bank Manager, Mia Sim
and something for Mary and Alexa Gardner, Cheerleader, PE Teacher and others
Fix: global map error

Add: 3 base (16 total) animations
Add: 90+ images
Update: 3 images

v0.31.1 bug fix:
Fix: characters' behavior mechanic
mac version pls? :)

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Well many games don't have a Mac app envelope version, so it was a way to play them despite not using a PC.
serlockz Just shared the new mac version, you should try that first before moving to the windows version.

does the cheat mods make the game easier? since the wt is discontinued how do you know what to do?
The whole point of a cheat mod is to make something easier, you play and figure it out. It's called a game for a reason.

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
Here is the change log of the new update

1-MC can share his aunt and mother during bed time

2-Mc have sex with the lawyer without condom

3- During the help of the garden with the neighbour mom do the laundry with her and she will let you cum on her clothes

4- new sex scene of the family ( 4 some ) older sister will be fucked as will

5- Bank manger will do a photograph

6- Lit teacher will suck the MC dick after finished the class

7-Mia the friend of Mc older sister will have anal while doing practice in the day time and Jill will watch them

that’s so far what I got for V0.31
1-MC can share his aunt and mother during bed time ... How do I get started .. Mom and Aunt ?

Reactions: rickk521

Dickron100

Feb 6, 2022
serlockz Just shared the new mac version, you should try that first before moving to the windows version.

The whole point of a cheat mod is to make something easier, you play and figure it out. It's called a game for a reason.
I did thanks -somehow it is still pulling the OLD buggy save files from prior Windows versions launched through the Renpy software. That's despite clearing the temp folder and Windows game itself. I don't get how a new encapsulated version for mac (which has its own copy of of the Renpy particulars) is doing that...

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Hi!
I built a mod menu and I'm sharing it with you.

Contents:
Full Allure/Opinion With All - no conflict
Refill Discuss Interests
Refill Energy
Drain Energy To Sleep
-- Motel Cheats
Infinite All (SingleBed, AduldTV, BrokenLock, AltRoom)
Turn Off Single Bed
-- Other Cheats
Modeling Job
900000 Money
SchoolAttendance (never lost (auto))

Just put inside game folder.
Press K to open.

Enjoy!

In additional whe have the gibs6100 mod`s attached. For more informations, go to https://f95zone.to/threads/straitened-times-v0-29-0-hrelease.52690/post-7606639
Did i get it right that this mod works for the actual version 0.31.1?

konandra

Feb 28, 2017
Please last save v0.30,i lost everything after reinstalling windows,hdd crush,tnx

Last edited:

alraeesi3

Aug 3, 2020
1-MC can share his aunt and mother during bed time ... How do I get started .. Mom and Aunt ?
When the MC give his spare room to his aunt request from her to invite the MC mother and when they sleep together try to join them in the bed

The MC will ask his aunt for that and she will accept it

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
I've said several times, you need a button on a previous screen somewhere that allows you to attend 2 classes without incident and be standing in classroom at 13:00. Standing outside the school at 09:00 is the logical spot for it. That shortens up enter school>enter classroom>attend class>attend class which I have done a few hundred times.
Not quite this but the new shortcuts are appreciated nonetheless.

Jun 10, 2022
i haven't found everything yet but so far i've unlocked an updated orgy with the family (instead of just banging the mom you can do the older sister too now, i'm sure the next update will include all 3, also there's a facial option for the ending), you can sleep with mom & aunt in the same bed, you can peek on both step-sisters in the bathroom now, gym class is now a semi regular event at school, gym teacher and cheerleader have an event tied together (talk to cheerleader after classes are done), lit teacher will now give head after classes are done, anal with mia while older sister watches (find them when they are training in room), stepmom will do a strip tease before fucking you, and that's it off the top of my head, still more to find.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes