Santiago98

Nov 10, 2021
Not had trouble there.. I think it's mostly about being at school and either visiting or attending classes and be fetched. At some point you likely need enough progress with Lit Teacher to continue..
I go to school every day and nothing happens

Spettet

Nov 9, 2021
I go to school every day and nothing happens
Have you by any chance asked her to not interrupt classes? If so I think you can visit her in the office and undo that.. Have no clue why you don't progress with her.. Only issue I had was to get to the point of triggering 3some.. But eventually came..

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Have you by any chance asked her to not interrupt classes? If so I think you can visit her in the office and undo that.. Have no clue why you don't progress with her.. Only issue I had was to get to the point of triggering 3some.. But eventually came..
I think the trigger to this is to continue paying to visit the Lit teacher (for her "its not prostitution", but really is prostitution) 'therapy sessions' to build influence. She eventually mentions something about why the principal calls the MC out of class and she's told then the sex thing that occurs in the office.

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
help please.... I scrolled thru the dialog too fast and didn't catch what the bank manager wanted done first before she models for the MC

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
So, if the developer posted an updated version on Patreon recently, does that mean that he did not get caught up in the mobilization in Russia? I thought I read something about that a while back?

Last edited:

alraeesi3

Aug 3, 2020
Can someone post changelog?
Here is the change log of the new update

1-MC can share his aunt and mother during bed time

2-Mc have sex with the lawyer without condom

3- During the help of the garden with the neighbour mom do the laundry with her and she will let you cum on her clothes

4- new sex scene of the family ( 4 some ) older sister will be fucked as will

5- Bank manger will do a photograph

6- Lit teacher will suck the MC dick after finished the class

7-Mia the friend of Mc older sister will have anal while doing practice in the day time and Jill will watch them

that’s so far what I got for V0.31

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes