Giccone

Feb 1, 2021
A lot of People ask about Judge Connor at Motel in your room;
My Question is: there is only one scene with Judge Connor in your room?

I ask this because i had the scene whit her that Enter in your room a lot of times ago (before the 0.27 version);
in this scene She tell you that she know about Victoria and you and if you tell her everything that happens to Victoria she'll reward you (she say somenthing important on Victoria about a "mishap" but with No Detail obout it).

There is another scene or this is the only one?

I had this scene after the scenes with the Bank Manager when i was trying for the footjob; when she left, someone knocked on the door -> Judge Connor.

I had the scene before Maxed Ren, J. Connor, Motel Manager or Victoria.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Giccone

Feb 1, 2021
how to make Brigitte my gf?
if you did with her all of the scene before 0.30.1 (i don't know if she must be Maxed with the points, you can use the cheats if you need it); there is very simple:
You must go at neighboor house at 17:00 and have a dinner with them, during the Dinner Brigitte tells that you and her are dating.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018

"Another warning
As you all know, russia invokes mobilization. I should be called as well. The new update was supposed to come out within days. However, I'm so shocked (once again) I can't work.
Don't know when (if at all) I will be able to finish it.
So wait for further news."
He is overreacting. Unless he was a soldier before they are not going to mobilize him. They don't need totally untrained people. They will mobilize veterans and reservists. But it's understandable he's stressed out. Hopefully he calms down quickly.

Reactions: uiopuiop3112

Spettet

Nov 9, 2021
It's been sad to read Russian/Ukraina news for a long time now.. How to deal with a despot when he may have the power to eliminate the world if he sees no future for himself. Sad to see a single guy can cause so much havoc and kill of so many people on both sides of the border without being stopped.

Nice upgrade in 0.30.1 .. Planned to skip a few as I did play 0.29.1 as there's no patch downloads, but ended up redownloading the entire game to test it out..

Some progress notes for those interested:

Last edited:

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017

I ask this because i had the scene whit her that Enter in your room a lot of times ago (before the 0.27 version);
in this scene She tell you that she know about Victoria and you and if you tell her everything that happens to Victoria she'll reward you (she say somenthing important on Victoria about a "mishap" but with No Detail obout it).

I had this scene after the scenes with the Bank Manager when i was trying for the footjob; when she left, someone knocked on the door -> Judge Connor.

Thanks for the information.

Wow. Now I REALLY have no idea whatsoever as to what you need to do to trigger this...

Reactions: Giccone

john1230

Oct 6, 2020

As far as I know, it's just this one visit so far in the latest release.

Ok, thanks for the clarification. No problem. I tend to read through these posts faster than I should sometimes too. lol

I was afraid the diner/job/meet wasn't the trigger. The judge usually shows up at the diner if you work before or right after the family dinner (18-20:00) I think I read someone say the Judge shows up at your spare room at 20:00?

If the Judge mentions Ren at (her daughter) the Lawyer's Party, it seems like I need to finish the string with Ren. Ren's never attended her boss's party that I've seen. As I've said, Ren is probably the hardest woman in the game to make predictable/non-frustrating progress with.

I think that I've gotten 3 rides (or so) with Ren back to the hotel from the night activities. At this point, I'll probably wave the white flag and hope there will be more triggers to start progress with the Judge in the next update (but that now sadly seems in doubt now based on the recent post from the developer...)
Something just occurred to me. You know how sometimes when you enter a room and you have a character doing one thing like read a book on the bed, and if you exit and re-enter the room again they will be doing something else?

Well I'm thinking the game isn't loading the judge visit the first time when you enter the spare room. Try entering and exiting the spare room a few time from 20:00-22:00 and see if it'll load the visit scene for you.

Reactions: Giccone

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
Something just occurred to me. You know how sometimes when you enter a room and you have a character doing one thing like read a book on the bed, and if you exit and re-enter the room again they will be doing something else?

Well I'm thinking the game isn't loading the judge visit the first time when you enter the spare room. Try entering and exiting the spare room a few time from 20:00-22:00 and see if it'll load the visit scene for you.
Thanks for the suggestion, but I had tried the enter/reenter ploy during that time and no joy. There must be a trigger somewhere, but I'll be d*mned if I know what it is...

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Will also I’m sure he is not working alone there should be some group I don’t think he can do this game alone

but he like take any silly excuse and enjoy the Patreon support for free
Dude wtf are you talking about? It's one dev, and this is literally the only time he's ever missed an update.

Reactions: halil123

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Let's hope the aunt has a bit better angle sex scene too. Prefferably with mom included. ;)

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes