BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
How to ride along with jill in the car at 20:00 after dinner or/and how to borrow Mom's car?

You Can't.
If you skip the family meal, and instead go to the residential zone and wait for a bit (obviously only on the days Jill is actually working), you will discover where Jill works.
The Mother's car while it says you will have to make arrangements to borrow it, no such option currently exists.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
Hi!
I built a mod menu and I'm sharing it with you.

Contents:
Full Allure/Opinion With All - no conflict
Refill Discuss Interests
Refill Energy
Drain Energy To Sleep
-- Motel Cheats
Infinite All (SingleBed, AduldTV, BrokenLock, AltRoom)
Turn Off Single Bed
-- Other Cheats
Modeling Job
900000 Money
SchoolAttendance (never lost (auto))

Just put inside game folder.
Press K to open.

Enjoy!

In additional whe have the gibs6100 mod`s attached. For more informations, go to https://f95zone.to/threads/straitened-times-v0-29-0-hrelease.52690/post-7606639
Hi
I put the cheat and the menu
then I click on K then it opens the list of options and when I click on an option what is in the print of my screen happens
am i doing something wrong?
thanks

kachel

Feb 11, 2018
Alexa and Mary fighting event and mother and aunt talking together in the rental room event
Do you know what the activate to trigger event?

Kaelric

Oct 30, 2021
How to ride along with jill in the car at 20:00 after dinner or/and how to borrow Mom's car?

pretty much certain you can't

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
There is a status page for all possible events for each character, already in the game.
Yea but it has no direction at all will you loose some if you can't find others - is it maditory to bed the bankmanager and will this get you in trouble with the law - will you end up the same as your dad etcetcetc

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Hi
I put the cheat and the menu
then I click on K then it opens the list of options and when I click on an option what is in the print of my screen happens
am i doing something wrong?
thanks
You have to have rented the spare room in the motel first before you use the cheat. That's my guess.

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
For me: I didn't need to work at the diner nor did I meet her during my shifts. I just went to the third room at around 21:00-22:00 and she showed up suddenly. I did keep going to the court hearing until I didn't get any more points with Victoria and I kept talking about Victoria's party with the Judge until I didn't get any more points with her too.

So I'm not sure what triggers her visit to the room.
So general question to anyone that knows or has an educated guess: Does anyone know what triggers/what precise requirements are needed to trigger Judge visit to your room (or extra room) at approx. 10:00 pm(?)

- Lawyer is GF of MC
- MC got promoted at Diner
- I think I've maxed out MC's allure with Lawyer (sex w/condom in Apt./Handy, BJ, Cunni, in office on weekends/nothing in office during week)
- MC attended many hearings with father in court
- MC maxed out talks to Judge in her office
- MC maxed out chats with Judge in Diner
- What else?

I'd be very curious just how many have managed to achieve this vs. flailing around trying. It seems that there are a good number of others having the same issue as me judging by the number of posts asking for help with the Judge.

Last edited:

Rkiks

Nov 7, 2019
So general question to anyone that knows or has an educated guess: Does anyone know what triggers/what precise requirements are needed to trigger Judge visit to your room (or extra room) at approx. 10:00 pm(?)

- Lawyer is GF of MC
- I think I've maxed out MC's allure with Lawyer (sex w/condom in Apt./Handy, BJ, Cunni, in office on weekends/nothing in office during week)
- What else?

I'd be very curios just how many have managed to achieve this vs. flailing around trying. It seems that there are a good number of others having the same issue as me judging by the number of posts asking for help with the Judge.
and the preservation is all this passed ??

john1230

Oct 6, 2020

- Lawyer is GF of MC
- What else?

I'd be very curios just how many have managed to achieve this vs. flailing around trying. It seems that there are a good number of others having the same issue as me judging by the number of posts asking for help with the Judge.
Have you progressed with secretary Ren and Darna the motel manager? cause when I got the judge visit scene it was after the motel manager had surprised sex in the third room.

Now that I think about it, it might be a glitch as the judge showed up right after sex with the motel manager. So I'm not sure.

Also in game time might be the trigger, as it might need a certain amount of days before the visit gets triggered.

Unrelated to the reply above:
After getting hit by the thugs at the motel and you've had a talk with mom saying she wants to check you body for other injuries. After you've declined and say you'll do it later, the scene ends and it don't come up again.

So my question is this the end of the path or is there a bug that stops the body check? as it seems like kind of a abrupt end without resolution.

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
Have you progressed with secretary Ren and Darna the motel manager? cause when I got the judge visit scene it was after the motel manager had surprised sex in the third room.

Now that I think about it, it might be a glitch as the judge showed up right after sex with the motel manager. So I'm not sure.

Also in game time might be the trigger, as it might need a certain amount of days before the visit gets triggered.

Unrelated to the reply above:
After getting hit by the thugs at the motel and you've had a talk with mom saying she wants to check you body for other injuries. After you've declined and say you'll do it later, the scene ends and it don't come up again.

So my question is this the end of the path or is there a bug that stops the body check? as it seems like kind of a abrupt end without resolution.
Thanks for your reply. I'm not 'finished' with Ren. I'm getting bj's under the desk at the law office. Allure only progresses when the lawyer shows up during them. It's actually painful to progress with her, since the cops rarely catch you at night activities (so she doesn't 'owe you') and then you have to hope the lawyer shows up during them as well...

I've maxed out the hotel manager (raw sex/anal.) I was worried that she was blocking progress with the Judge since she is basically stalking me at this point. I was leaving the room unoccupied for the Judge encounter, but the motel manager has practically taken up residence. Nature abhors a vacuum, and Darna must abhor an unoccupied room...

As for number of days to trigger the judge visit, I suppose that is possible, but it has been probably a month (in game time) or more for my play through since I maxed out the Judge/allure at the diner.

Last edited:

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Please tell the meal time of judge O'Connor in roadside diner where MC can meet her
I constantly had her show up when I started my work shift at 18pm (yes if she don't show up you'll miss dinner with your family, save scumming to rescue!).

Btw, as she interupts your work, making it last one hour instead of two, allowing you to eat with your family.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes