dikau

Dec 16, 2019
^ The RNG is getting lower(harder) if you already made Brigitte (her daughter) your girlfriend.

Last edited:
May 2, 2021
Hey im stuck i cant get any further with alexa, completed mary's training stepmom as-well keeps telling me to find her boyfriend but i cant ive done the eavesdrop in her room on her phone and did mary fight. also maxed out sleep and tv watching. Also lauren the neighbor can i not progress cause im Bridget bf and how to get detective in motel and lawyer keep saying meeting on the weekends.

Last edited:

oyeh

Feb 26, 2018
Hey im stuck i cant get any further with alexa, completed mary's training stepmom as-well keeps telling me to find her boyfriend but i cant ive done the eavesdrop in her room on her phone and did mary fight. also maxed out sleep and tv watching. Also lauren the neighbor can i not progress cause im Bridget bf and how to get detective in motel and lawyer keep saying meeting on the weekends.
To do girlfriend training for Mary first, until after "touching" and touching to make her orgasm
It is best to randomly trigger the sisters quarrel upstairs around 16:00-18:00 on Saturday or Sunday
Going to Alexa after the first quarrel, will overhear her talking on the phone and find that her boyfriend is fake,talk to Mary again, then talk to Alexa about her fake boyfriend
After a few days (about 2 days),
After (around 15-18 o'clock) the sisters are both randomly triggering the 2nd sisters quarrel, you can go to Alexa and start the task of pretending to be her boyfriend

Reactions: Koubao

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
Then the single visit when she comes to the room and alludes to more activity is as far as it goes then, here I was thinking I missed a scene. -Thank you
So how do you trigger the Judge coming to your room (alternate room or your room)? So far, I've only ever gotten to:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
So how do you trigger the Judge coming to your room (alternate room or your room)? So far, I've only ever gotten to:
For me: I didn't need to work at the diner nor did I meet her during my shifts. I just went to the third room at around 21:00-22:00 and she showed up suddenly. I did keep going to the court hearing until I didn't get any more points with Victoria and I kept talking about Victoria's party with the Judge until I didn't get any more points with her too.

So I'm not sure what triggers her visit to the room.

Princejj

Sep 16, 2022
How to meet judge in motel room and secretary ren is also doing handjob and bj under the table how to move towards next step

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
For me: I didn't need to work at the diner nor did I meet her during my shifts. I just went to the third room at around 21:00-22:00 and she showed up suddenly. I did keep going to the court hearing until I didn't get any more points with Victoria and I kept talking about Victoria's party with the Judge until I didn't get any more points with her too.

So I'm not sure what triggers her visit to the room.
Thank you for your reply. I guess I'll have to keep trying.

I like this game, I really do, but it's the floundering around at times, not having the first clue where to go, or what to do, to trigger things to advance (over and above the grind) is beyond frustrating. For example, I had the same difficulty figuring out what to do with the older stepsister too.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Thank you for your reply. I guess I'll have to keep trying.

I like this game, I really do, but it's the floundering around at times, not having the first clue where to go, or what to do, to trigger things to advance (over and above the grind) is beyond frustrating. For example, I had the same difficulty figuring out what to do with the older stepsister too.
Did you asked Victoria to be your girlfriend yet? I'm thinking that might be the trigger to the judge visit.

As for the neighbour, you just have to try to sneak in every day at 23:00-00:00 until you get the scene. Or it'll be easier if you use the cheat mod with the time skip forwards/backwards function, so you don't have to grind it out.

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
Did you asked Victoria to be your girlfriend yet? I'm thinking that might be the trigger to the judge visit.

As for the neighbour, you just have to try to sneak in every day at 23:00-00:00 until you get the scene. Or it'll be easier if you use the cheat mod with the time skip forwards/backwards function, so you don't have to grind it out.
Yes, Victoria (lawyer) is my GF. I've maxed out the allure stat (or so I think, anyway...)
Thank you, but I finally got that scene with the neighbor. There did not appear to be any other logic/triggers other than to try (and fail) many, many times. Grind-o-rama...

Last edited:
May 2, 2021
Anyone know how to continue with the neighbor and lawyer, keeps saying weekend and mgm law. And neighbor says max allure can i not progress if the daughter is my gf?

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Anyone know how to continue with the neighbor and lawyer, keeps saying weekend and mgm law. And neighbor says max allure can i not progress if the daughter is my gf?
First:
I have NOT seen or heard of any blocked content because you romanced another character before hand.
This game is very 'harem/cheater' friendly in that regard, THANK GOD. I would hate to replay game just because there is branching paths in a long play time game like this one.

WARNING: apparently there is a single LARGE decision in game that is still in the works and is yet to be fully implemented, and that is the 'criminal' vs 'non-criminal' path involving the bank manager, sadly you won't see her content if you avoid the 'criminal' act... at least for now, hopefully in the future when the main story about dad/bank/missingmoney gets solved there will be a 'non-criminal' path for the bank manager.
So you can put off doing the bank manager scens for now.

Second:
Just remember, some scenes you have to repeat a few times to unlock the next sexual act, regardless or in addition of your allure level.
[usually naked>feetjob>handjob>titjob>oral>analsex>protected sex>unprotected sex]

Third:
Both the 'neighbor' mom and 'neighbor' sister have no sex scenes yet. The mom has no nude scenes yet [unless there is a 'sneak peek shower' scene I'm forgetting]. [I forget if sis has nude scenes]
For sister, you can do her video gaming a few times to raise your stats with her, eventually you can do more and more sex acts (no sex yet). You can also visit the sister while she is practicing cheerleading at home and watch her (I forget if anything sexual happens).
For the mom, just do a few dinners, a few gardening, and a few confessions [mix/match]. Each has escalating stuff, but she has zero nude scenes so far. You can also sneak into the house after dinner or when its dark outside for a random chance of seeing her masterbate, I'm unsure if this can tigger after 2:00 am or not, as it is random. If you sneak into the house at I think 2:00 am to 4:00 am where you can sneak up to moms room and look in (random again?), after another attempt or two, you can join her to sleep. (of course you get up at like 5 or 6 am cause she rushes you out of the house to not get caught and you get little energy back)

Fourth:
Lawyer has a few scenes in office visit on weekends, a few scenes office visit weekdays, visit at her home at dark on [?wedsday or weekend?] for potential scenes with the cop, visit her home at dark on other days to get scene with her without cop.
[you can also see her for lunch in mall, but no scenes, but maybe required to progress?, just eat food all I can remember]
[I don't think there is a sex threesome with lawyer and cop yet, just a.. blowjob or handjob].
[I forget which area has actual sex scenes, but there are at least a couple, I think office visit can have sex after she becomes girlfriend, and sex at her place when cop is not there after she becomes girlfriend.]

edit: added more infos

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes