verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
I have a doubt, in these types of sandbox games (foot of the mountains being another), do we have to follow like a linear flow of events (like the order specified in the walkthrough provided, which I later got to know was broken from V.27.0) for successive scenes to trigger? Or do some scenes not trigger due to the code complexity? I ask because I had played the version 27.0 of this game quite some time back and after playing for more than 4 weeks it seemed I had still not unlocked a few scenes.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
I don't think you can sequence break anything intentionally, usually that will get patched out if someone finds it.
This style of game you set prerequisite flags that allow access to successive content. If you can't do something it means you missed an earlier step. The limited locations and people means you can still brute force a lot of it without a proper guide or hint system, but it's usually better to go through in release order.

You can just do a search if you get stuck on something, also someone usually puts up the specific scenes for each update, to narrow where you should be looking.

Reactions: verizon_vader

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I hope someone makes a guide on how to get all the scenes
Thisd would probably only work once the game is finished, since any characters added, or actions that are unlocked might be available much earlier in the overall progression than they were based simply on release timeframe.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Hi there. Tried your mod and when pressing 'k' it only shows motel and photo options, also it then gets stuck on that screen as I cannot remove the 'k' sreen options. Would I be better off using the 'archive cheat tool as I used that in the past without issues.
Those are the only two options because the rest are automatic, eg infinite energy is active all the time. I couldn't quite figure out how to make those two automatic as well without breaking things in a new game so I left them manual. To get rid it just click one of the options. If you don't have the modeling job/alt room those options don't do anything so they are safe to click anytime.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I don't think you can sequence break anything intentionally, usually that will get patched out if someone finds it.
This style of game you set prerequisite flags that allow access to successive content. If you can't do something it means you missed an earlier step. The limited locations and people means you can still brute force a lot of it without a proper guide or hint system, but it's usually better to go through in release order.
One I know of that can f up is the step-mom. Unless the dev patched it if your allure gets to high you get the sex talk way before other scenes. Then again it's extremely unlikely to do that if you aren't cheating. Other characters might screw up as well, so I just avoid messing with allure all together. Honestly finding the scenes isn't all that bad other than a few rng ones like the family foursome.

pudding1

Aug 21, 2018
Ye
Thisd would probably only work once the game is finished, since any characters added, or actions that are unlocked might be available much earlier in the overall progression than they were based simply on release timeframe.
Ye i think so too. Anyway how do you invite mom to have sex other than night time?

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Anyway how do you invite mom to have sex other than night time?
If MC and Lisa are sharing a motel room: When Lisa is in the motel room (not the bathroom) select the "Naughty" dialogue and she will have sex with MC, but it costs some opinion points.

If MC is not sharing a room with Lisa: When Lisa is alone in the girls' room, select the "Naughty" dialogue and she will have sex with MC, but it costs some opinion points. Note that this still works if a sister is in the girls' bathroom. Note that there was a point where Lisa would refuse when MC and Lisa were not sharing a room, but I don't know what triggered the change. I know there was an update where Lisa started to complain to MC that "momma needs some lovin" if MC didn't have sex with her for more than 3 days (I think) and that's when I noticed she would have sex with MC while in the girls' room. It still costs opinion points when she's begging MC for sex, but that's just another minor game quirk.

pudding1

Aug 21, 2018
If MC and Lisa are sharing a motel room: When Lisa is in the motel room (not the bathroom) select the "Naughty" dialogue and she will have sex with MC, but it costs some opinion points.

If MC is not sharing a room with Lisa: When Lisa is alone in the girls' room, select the "Naughty" dialogue and she will have sex with MC, but it costs some opinion points. Note that this still works if a sister is in the girls' bathroom. Note that there was a point where Lisa would refuse when MC and Lisa were not sharing a room, but I don't know what triggered the change. I know there was an update where Lisa started to complain to MC that "momma needs some lovin" if MC didn't have sex with her for more than 3 days (I think) and that's when I noticed she would have sex with MC while in the girls' room. It still costs opinion points when she's begging MC for sex, but that's just another minor game quirk.
oh ok tnx

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016

I noticed this behavior "mamma needs some lovin" after unprotected sex was available. Until that point she's apparently still trying to deny that she loves the sex (well she denies vaginal sex anyway)

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022

You can just do a search if you get stuck on something, also someone usually puts up the specific scenes for each update, to narrow where you should be looking.
I see. After a while I could not trigger any scene for one of the step-sisters (I believe it was the one who we teach sexual acts), as well as some minor progression with step-mom if I remember correctly. I also set out with a fresh new save for the 30.0 release but as the person who made the WT stated, the events went out of order. :(

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
You did have to repeat an earlier option to set a flag as I recall. You usually need to go through all the variations to progress as well. If you have skip at the default to not work on unseen dialogue, you can use it as a test to see if you have done everything in a particular choice.

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
Yes I do not have skip for unseen text. But I tried for quite some time to get any new scenes for the whole Gardner family. The scene help section in-game kept showing allure is max but more scenes can be made available. Guess another play-through is in order. But the grind is holding me back. Anyway thanks for your help!

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
For those asking about getting Kate to dinner with the stepfamily, you need to chat with her when she's hanging anywhere around the hotel. Keep talking to her about your family and eventually one of the remarks will be mentioning your stepfamily to her. Once she knows about them, the option to invite when you leave with Lil is no longer dimmed.
Holy F this is the answer I've been looking for the past month. Too many pages of thread.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes