oyeh

Feb 26, 2018
Sisters arguing won't trigger no matter what, I am at the point where I had sex with Mary.
To do girlfriend training for Mary first, until after "touching" and touching to make her orgasm
It is best to randomly trigger the sisters quarrel upstairs around 16:00-18:00 on Saturday or Sunday
Going to Alexa after the first quarrel, will overhear her talking on the phone and find that her boyfriend is fake,talk to Mary again, then talk to Alexa about her fake boyfriend
After a few days (about 2 days),
After (around 15-18 o'clock) the sisters are both randomly triggering the 2nd sisters quarrel, you can go to Alexa and start the task of pretending to be her boyfriend

Uddu

Mar 11, 2022
Hello,
So after grinding for like hours I think I have finished a lot of content. Need some help regarding certain characters.
-Judge - any more scenes after diner scene?
-motel manager - fucked her but it still says 'there may be more naughty events'
-PE teacher - nothing has happened
Lastly, How can I get my family and aunt to meet my stepfamily?

Last edited:

Tset

Aug 21, 2017
Hello,
So after grinding for like hours I think I have finished a lot of content. Need some help regarding certain characters.
-Judge - any more scenes after diner scene?
-motel manager - fucked her but it still says 'there may be more naughty events'
-PE teacher - nothing has happened
Lastly, How can I get my family and aunt to meet my stepfamily?
For MM the last thing I was missing was beeing peeped when mom is giving a hand at the pool (I suggest you to have a look at my file including all scenes I've found so far : https://f95zone.to/threads/straitened-times-v0-30-1-hrelease.52690/post-8878594)

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
how to get 3some teacher and Principal i make Principal come and cell me when first study try anything but teacher not come to join and has finish 3some with mom and teacher now still can't active teacher and Principal.

Tset

Aug 21, 2017
how to get 3some teacher and Principal i make Principal come and cell me when first study try anything but teacher not come to join and has finish 3some with mom and teacher now still can't active teacher and Principal.
The only thing I remember is that after a while, you get interrupted by the lit teacher when having sex with the principal, then the option to call her become available

Reactions: FinalZero

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
There's an RNG check for teacher to join. the fastest or perhaps "annoying" thing to do is save scumming.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Anyone know the sexual level the teacher needs to be at to do the threesome with the principal and 3-some with Lisa?

Principles

Aug 29, 2022
Is there any way to solve this problem?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/scrs_std_ingame.rpy", line 366, in execute
File "game/scrs_std_ingame.rpy", line 378, in execute
File "game/scrs_std_ingame.rpy", line 381, in execute
File "game/scrs_std_ingame.rpy", line 383, in execute
File "game/scrs_std_ingame.rpy", line 403, in execute
File "game/scrs_std_ingame.rpy", line 403, in keywords
AttributeError: 'ZoneClass' object has no attribute 'TextPos'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 6, in script call
File "GameData.rpyc", line 799, in script call
File "LocationClass.rpyc", line 168, in script
File "D:\New folder\210\StraitenedTimes-0.30.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\New folder\210\StraitenedTimes-0.30.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\New folder\210\StraitenedTimes-0.30.1-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\New folder\210\StraitenedTimes-0.30.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\New folder\210\StraitenedTimes-0.30.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\New folder\210\StraitenedTimes-0.30.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\New folder\210\StraitenedTimes-0.30.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\New folder\210\StraitenedTimes-0.30.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "D:\New folder\210\StraitenedTimes-0.30.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "D:\New folder\210\StraitenedTimes-0.30.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "D:\New folder\210\StraitenedTimes-0.30.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\New folder\210\StraitenedTimes-0.30.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "D:\New folder\210\StraitenedTimes-0.30.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/scrs_std_ingame.rpy", line 378, in execute
File "game/scrs_std_ingame.rpy", line 381, in execute
File "game/scrs_std_ingame.rpy", line 383, in execute
File "game/scrs_std_ingame.rpy", line 403, in execute
File "game/scrs_std_ingame.rpy", line 403, in keywords
File "<screen language>", line 403, in <module>
AttributeError: 'ZoneClass' object has no attribute 'TextPos'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Straitened Times 0.30.1
Tue Sep 06 01:14:11 2022

inugamidevil

Jun 5, 2017
Anyone know how i can know if there's still content to unlock for a character? I look in contact but i doesn't understand very much

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
The only thing I remember is that after a while, you get interrupted by the lit teacher when having sex with the principal, then the option to call her become available
thank but now i has use other save now

kachel

Feb 11, 2018
written in the walkthrough 134 day monday 16:00 [getting that last pose when she is in the pinup outside takes forever to trigger]
I don't know which scene should appear
I repeated save and load several times, but nothing changed.

Mar 3, 2022
For those looking for some hints (and also for those who already got everything and are willing to help me), I have attached an excel file with all female characters and all progresses I have found so far.
From what the game tells me, I am missing scenes on only 4 characters (Mary, Lit Teacher, Lauren and the Motel Manager). I might be missing some others as I have recently discovered the footjob with Brigitte which was supposed to be complete.

If you have any trouble achieving a progress, you just have to ask me with the name and the progress (or the line number), If I remember how, I'll tell you.

Update: The new file should contain all scenes for 0.30, there's no character with a message saying I may have missed something.
Cool bit of info there man. So there is a foursome with the family? Never seen that one.

Mar 3, 2022
Cheat Mod v2.0

To install just extract the zip into the root folder (The one with StraitenedTimes.exe)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note that unlike Suchguys mod, most things in my mod are automatic requiring no input on your part. The only things that aren't are the hotel room upgrades, and the modeling job cheat. If you want more control, use his mod. If you want more of a plug and play experience use mine.
[/SPOILER]

Archived is just the old cheat menu the probably shouldn't be used as the mod is way better.
Please let me know if you encounter any bugs
Hi there. Tried your mod and when pressing 'k' it only shows motel and photo options, also it then gets stuck on that screen as I cannot remove the 'k' sreen options. Would I be better off using the 'archive cheat tool as I used that in the past without issues.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes