Ghost188

Mar 10, 2018
can't get the photo studio event to work, I've checked the phone for work at the weekend (sunday) it tells me i've got an appointment but when i go to any milf including lisa theirs no option to click.
what am i doing wrong???

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
can't get the photo studio event to work, I've checked the phone for work at the weekend (sunday) it tells me i've got an appointment but when i go to any milf including lisa theirs no option to click.
what am i doing wrong???
Should be under the topic "Request".

DantesX

Sep 10, 2020
Is there a list of what character has which name in the console command? I looked up the post about console commands but could not find an overview.

kitKat♥

Jul 30, 2021
Hello playing in vers 0.30.1.I cant attend the shrink on thursday because on monday it gets cancelled.Any help?

Duke9668

Jan 10, 2021
Try all naughty stuff with Alexa until a new one appears (naked selfie or blowjob I think), then it should trigger
I can't do anything other than cuddling with Alexa lol, it says more opportunities will unlock once I know who is her boyfriend.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
it's not there, just invite to step family dinner and changing the bedroom to single beds.
After you've found the modelling job on the phone you'll need to go to the studio in the down town area and talk to the photographer about the jobs, after that you'll get the option in the request section of the character's dialogue to ask them to be your model.

Hello playing in vers 0.30.1.I cant attend the shrink on thursday because on monday it gets cancelled.Any help?
Re-make appointment on Monday?

Yeah it doesn't work with joiplay, and I have no idea how to make it work sorry.
Would using the cheat mod apply here? as that is automatic where as the cheat menu requires keyboard input?

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Would using the cheat mod apply here? as that is automatic where as the cheat menu requires keyboard input?
Worth a shot I guess. I have no idea how Joiplay works, and google-san is much help. If it lets rpy files override rpyc, and rpa files then in theory it should work.

Reactions: john1230

Quackers13

Jun 13, 2021
View attachment 827850

Overview:
It's a game about a young guy living together with a small Commune of Mother superior, holy Father and two novice Sisters (none blood related ;)). One day his happy life was over when Father was arrested for financial thievery and your Commune has to start once over from the bottom. And the bottom is 2 rooms in a shady motel - the only place they could afford.
Now our protagonist has become the man of the Commune and it's only for you to decide what kind of life he'll be living from now on. Minding that now he has to share a room or a bed with one of the women.​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-30
Release Date: 2022-08-29
Developer: HRelease -
Censored: No
Version: 0.30.1
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - -
Others: Android* -
Compressed*

Patches:
Extras: Cheats - Hints - Walkthrough - Console Commands -
Cheat Menu - Tutorial - Fan Sign - Cheat Mod

Orioles1019 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 662897 View attachment 662885 View attachment 1777328 View attachment 1777329 View attachment 1777330 View attachment 1777331 View attachment 1777332 View attachment 1777333 View attachment 1777334
View attachment 1777335 View attachment 1777336 View attachment 1777337 View attachment 1777338 View attachment 1777339 View attachment 1777340 View attachment 1777341 View attachment 1777342 View attachment 1777343
What's up with the Superpowered Screensplash?

hosseinsadr

Aug 2, 2020
Hello guys, do you have any information about Victoria and violet party so that I can do all the steps? I would appreciate it if you could help.
:giggle::giggle:

Tset

Aug 21, 2017
I can't do anything other than cuddling with Alexa lol, it says more opportunities will unlock once I know who is her boyfriend.
I don't remember how to unlock all events so I'm giving you some hints :

Join her for dinner (8pm)
join her for tv (9pm)
stay with alexa during tv (10pm)
Chat with her on her favorite topics to raise stats.
If you have your room in her house, try jerking off there, if you don't have the room I guess you have to raise stats with the mother first. You might have to raise stats with her sister too.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes