SiddyJJ

Apr 3, 2021
Hey guys, I've searched through the thread but cannot find the answer. I need to get the job at the diner, I cannot though every time I ask the manager he says there is no job for me. Is there a console command or something to get the job?

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Hey guys, I've searched through the thread but cannot find the answer. I need to get the job at the diner, I cannot though every time I ask the manager he says there is no job for me. Is there a console command or something to get the job?
Have you tried talking about his interests to get him to like you before asking for a job? Although I didn't need to do that, you can try it and see if it works for you.

You can also get another job once you've found where Lily works so you don't need the diner job if you can't get it to work for you.

Braunie

May 21, 2020
Hello, there is a task "resolve the conflict between mothers".
My question is obviously how to do it?
Thanks in advance.

Tset

Aug 21, 2017
Hello, there is a task "resolve the conflict between mothers".
My question is obviously how to do it?
Thanks in advance.
I don't really look at tasks but I think you have to invite your mother to your other family dinner multiple times (the first time it doesn't go well). You can do that by selecting request when talking to your mother at the motel's dinner at 7pm

Reactions: Braunie

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
can anyone be kind enough to share a save file on the quest for judge where she finally enters the MC's motel room ?

I swear I've done everything mentioned in this thread
got promoted at the diner
regularly attend hearings
be judge's daughter's boyfriend.
have the judge appear and hit on the MC during his shift at the diner at 20:00..

would really appreciate it. thanks in advance =)

Braunie

May 21, 2020
I don't really look at tasks but I think you have to invite your mother to your other family dinner multiple times (the first time it doesn't go well). You can do that by selecting request when talking to your mother at the motel's dinner at 7pm
Yes that was it.
day 1 she thinks
day 2 she says not today
day 3 she says yes.

Mar 3, 2022
Does anyone know how many threesome attempts it takes to get the second three version between the mother and Lit teacher?

I've done the first one six times now but can never get the second version to happen.

Mar 3, 2022
Can't do that IIRC, without rendering every scene again, one with stockings and one without. A lot of additional effort just for one fetish, although I agree it would look hot. :)
Perhaps do it on a particular date night. Liek have the ability to take a select few of the women out for a date, then get to fucking them in an alley or something and have them in stockings and whatnot.

Reactions: rocco30

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Straitened Times 0.30.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
Hi guys,
Can someone tell me what day and time the aunt arrives at the motel?
I can't find her before but only during the dinner at 7 p.m. When I look in her Activities menu, there is nothing written :unsure:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
One is Saturday at 10 AM. Can't recall the rest but I know for sure the Saturday one. Check the pool during the day during the wek, she is there sometimes as well.

Reactions: Yann33
Mar 3, 2022
The way to trigger the threesome with Lit Teacher & Mom scene is after you're fucking the Mom during therapy you schedule an appointment for family therapy but instead of riding with mom show up at the Lit Teacher's apt at the time of the appt (1800). LitTeacher will text you to come in as they have already started. You will find them in bed waiting for you.
Cannot get this to trigger. Had the scene where you fuck the mother in front of the teacher about 10 times now and each time I always head there on my own at 1800. Is there something else I am not doing?

Aleve

Jan 18, 2018
Hi guys,
I can't find her before but only during the dinner at 7 p.m. When I look in her Activities menu, there is nothing written :unsure:
Check girls room at 2 p.m., she usually changes here (not every day). After 2 p.m. she may appear near the pool. And fitness in front of the motel at 10 or 11 a.m. (I forgot the time). Don't know the days, but she is always out at Wednesday. Also I noticed that she comes less often at Tuesday and Thursday, but I'm not sure.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Hi guys,

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Friday:
Motel Parking 11:00
Roadside Diner 12:00
Girl's Room Bathroom 13:00
Girl's Room 14:00
Swimming Pool 15:00-18:00

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
Hi guys,
Don't know if this helps but I think she's there everyday at 11-12. For the 12 p.m lunch she's always available at the diner. Then on the weekends around 10 or 11 she's at the front of the motel ready to jog.

Greasemonke

Jun 15, 2021
I can't figure out how to catch Lauren masturbating in her "Work Study Room"
I did pretty much everything else. I maxed out all of her sexual tension progress.

People have mentioned here something about a "cuckold daughter" prompt, but that hasn't popped up for me whenever I offer to garden being the garage. Other than that, I've slept at night with Lauren, rubbed her off during confessions, and I'm also maxed out with Bridgette.

I've tried sneaking into the house to hopefully catch her masturbating, but she always catches me.

I'm stuck.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes