HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Source and details?

"Another warning
As you all know, russia invokes mobilization. I should be called as well. The new update was supposed to come out within days. However, I'm so shocked (once again) I can't work.
Don't know when (if at all) I will be able to finish it.
So wait for further news."

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
War is a tragedy.
Hope Putin dies soon for all.
Why are the Russians not opposed to war? Is Putin the only leader there?
Cuban Missile Crisis is about to repeat.
Propaganda. Violent history and the slow loss of territory over more than a century. Psychology that those of us in countries who have only ever grown probably have a hard time relating to.

Noellein

Nov 5, 2018
it's strange, I have a lot of friends who live in Russia, and they say that partial mobilization did not touch them in any way, the first people who respond to partial mobilizations are people in the army reserve, that is, the military, as far as we know, he does not serve in the army,i hope he's just being paranoid about it, let's wait and see what happens next

"Another warning
As you all know, russia invokes mobilization. I should be called as well. The new update was supposed to come out within days. However, I'm so shocked (once again) I can't work.
Don't know when (if at all) I will be able to finish it.
So wait for further news."

alraeesi3

Aug 3, 2020
Will I cancel my membership but I am ready to pay 15$ again since I hear it’s released

I think I am going to find another game with the same graphics and story and support a dev how’s never make any excuses or delays

any suggestions for similar games

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Thanks for your reply. I'm not 'finished' with Ren. I'm getting bj's under the desk at the law office. Allure only progresses when the lawyer shows up during them. It's actually painful to progress with her, since the cops rarely catch you at night activities (so she doesn't 'owe you') and then you have to hope the lawyer shows up during them as well...

I've maxed out the hotel manager (raw sex/anal.) I was worried that she was blocking progress with the Judge since she is basically stalking me at this point. I was leaving the room unoccupied for the Judge encounter, but the motel manager has practically taken up residence. Nature abhors a vacuum, and Darna must abhor an unoccupied room...

As for number of days to trigger the judge visit, I suppose that is possible, but it has been probably a month (in game time) or more for my play through since I maxed out the Judge/allure at the diner.
30 days seems very low as my game time is around 90 days. My only guess at this point, is to progress with the other characters and try to go to the spare room at around the 60 days mark. Good luck.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Will I cancel my membership but I am ready to pay 15$ again since I hear it’s released

I think I am going to find another game with the same graphics and story and support a dev how’s never make any excuses or delays

Bit harsh considering this is the only time the dev has ever done this. Shit happens dude.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018

This is the one. In terms of reliability of updates, this dev is top 5%. If he's on the verge of being sent out to die in someone's vanity war, that seems like a decent excuse.

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
30 days seems very low as my game time is around 90 days. My only guess at this point, is to progress with the other characters and try to go to the spare room at around the 60 days mark. Good luck.
Just to be clear, you mean 60-90 days since you maxed out the judge's allure at the diner, not total game days, right?

And as far as progressing with other characters, the only things left to do (that I'm aware of) is the Second Mom's sex shop photo shoots, Lawyer's Secretary under desk bj's with Lawyer standing there. That's it.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Just to be clear, you mean 60-90 days since you maxed out the judge's allure at the diner, not total game days, right?

And as far as progressing with other characters, the only things left to do (that I'm aware of) is the Second Mom's sex shop photo shoots, Lawyer's Secretary under desk bj's with Lawyer standing there. That's it.
I might have mis-understood the time frame in the original message.

I thought you meant your total in game time was 30 days. I've re-read your message and you mean since you've maxed out the stats with the judge, 30 in game days have passed. If this is the case then it's not the amount of in game days that is the trigger for the judge's visit.

I really don't think the diner job is the trigger as I've never meet the judge at the diner during my shifts before and I got the visit scene in the spare room. So I think the diner meeting is just another way to get points with the judge and not really a trigger.

The only clue left is the judge mentions Ren attending Victoria's party some times, it's a long shot but you might just have to progress with Ren. She does offers to drive you back after helping her with the graffiti task at night, so you might want to try and see if the judge shows up after getting a few rides from Ren.

Reactions: sirpedro7

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
This game is fairly unique, the only thing which is vaguely close (that I know of) is either
School, Love and Friends (except that there isn't really any MILF in it)
Or one of the various remakes of Big Brother, Another Story (except that the scope of the game is much more limited, you can't leave the house, and there are way few people to interact with, and it doesn't get as explicit, yet)

Reactions: kromble

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
I might have mis-understood the time frame in the original message.

I thought you meant your total in game time was 30 days. I've re-read your message and you mean since you've maxed out the stats with the judge, 30 in game days have passed. If this is the case then it's not the amount of in game days that is the trigger for the judge's visit.

I really don't think the diner job is the trigger as I've never meet the judge at the diner during my shifts before and I got the visit scene in the spare room. So I think the diner meeting is just another way to get points with the judge and not really a trigger.

The only clue left is the judge mentions Ren attending Victoria's party some times, it's a long shot but you might just have to progress with Ren. She does offers to drive you back after helping her with the graffiti task at night, so you might want to try and see if the judge shows up after getting a few rides from Ren.
Ok, thanks for the clarification. No problem. I tend to read through these posts faster than I should sometimes too. lol

I was afraid the diner/job/meet wasn't the trigger. The judge usually shows up at the diner if you work before or right after the family dinner (18-20:00) I think I read someone say the Judge shows up at your spare room at 20:00?

If the Judge mentions Ren at (her daughter) the Lawyer's Party, it seems like I need to finish the string with Ren. Ren's never attended her boss's party that I've seen. As I've said, Ren is probably the hardest woman in the game to make predictable/non-frustrating progress with.

I think that I've gotten 3 rides (or so) with Ren back to the hotel from the night activities. At this point, I'll probably wave the white flag and hope there will be more triggers to start progress with the Judge in the next update (but that now sadly seems in doubt now based on the recent post from the developer...)

kromble

Sep 22, 2022
Ok, thanks for the clarification. No problem. I tend to read through these posts faster than I should sometimes too. lol

I was afraid the diner/job/meet wasn't the trigger. The judge usually shows up at the diner if you work before or right after the family dinner (18-20:00) I think I read someone say the Judge shows up at your spare room at 20:00?

If the Judge mentions Ren at (her daughter) the Lawyer's Party, it seems like I need to finish the string with Ren. Ren's never attended her boss's party that I've seen. As I've said, Ren is probably the hardest woman in the game to make predictable/non-frustrating progress with.

I think that I've gotten 3 rides (or so) with Ren back to the hotel from the night activities. At this point, I'll probably wave the white flag and hope there will be more triggers to start progress with the Judge in the next update (but that now sadly seems in doubt now based on the recent post from the developer...)
what is night activities with Res? Who to trigger it?

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
what is night activities with Res? Who to trigger it?
The 'night activities' are the vandalism/murals that Ren (Lawyer's Secretary) engages in late at night. You can use your phone to do an internet search to find the times/places. Sorry, but I don't recall what you need to do to when you first unlock those options.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes