pataponjak3

Jun 2, 2017
Is there anyway to influence the scenes that might happen? (for example, trying to get a specific scene instead of others)

Mar 27, 2021
I could, but the lack of audio means the Dev doesn't care about people like me. It also is very low effort, as there are license free audio tracks all over the place. Even most low-quality games have audio these days. No audio at all is so 5 years ago. ;)
I mean, at the end of the day it's like the kids say, you do you. I just think it's a shame to lose out on some very sexy material over something so easily remedied. And it's not like you're paying them to "not care about people like you". ‍♂

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I did thanks -somehow it is still pulling the OLD buggy save files from prior Windows versions launched through the Renpy software. That's despite clearing the temp folder and Windows game itself. I don't get how a new encapsulated version for mac (which has its own copy of of the Renpy particulars) is doing that...
I'm not much of a Mac person so I'm going to recommend someone who might can help you out. Click on PBS666 name and then click on "start conversation" to message him. Type out the problem you are having and ask if he can help you with it.

Just a reminder that being polite and courteous is always appreciated. It's not his job to provide support so if he answers you that's grate, but if he doesn't don't take it personally.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I really wish the hint system was better, sometimes you just don't know what are you doing wrong

3.70 star(s) 159 Votes