derof

Jul 29, 2017
I got the two teachers by having the principal call me out of class and then having her over the desk (not anal), after that when you visit the principal you get the option to invite the lit teacher.
To get the Mom plus Lit teacher, make a commune appointment, but don't get a lift with the Mom, make your own way there and you should get a text message on the phone saying they started without you.

Hope that helps.
but how do i don't get lift with the Mom? When I say to her it's time to attend shrink and it automatically takes me there

demude

Jul 15, 2021
but how do i don't get lift with the Mom? When I say to her it's time to attend shrink and it automatically takes me there
Travel alone to Lit teacher house at 5pm then will arrive at 6pm. Knock on Lit teacher door and...

demude

Jul 15, 2021
Guys, is there a way to trigger a specific scene while discarding others? (for example jerking off, want mom to see me, not Lily or Jill)
If you want the scene that peeking from window, is hard to ensure who come, that is a random scene. But for peeking from toilet that 1, just needto share room with the 1 you wanna meet

Reactions: pataponjak3

bos420

May 16, 2021
I didnt know this game existed.. Damn... Basically everything you want from a sandbox game... Good models, fantastic scenes, a little grindy but not terrible I would probably cut the expense requirements down.
Feedback... For the encountering your partners playing with themselves after the MC is already fucking them it doesnt make sense for them to get angry when he barges in... They should be happy and change to a scene of him fucking them.
Add pregnancy to the game and holy shit this would be damn near perfect

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
The problem with this game is sex is too vanilla. If i were the developer i would add spicy new scenes to existing characters rather adding new characters with boring scenes.

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Could be good game, but uncear and messy progress together with need to grind kills it all... Also no sex sounds and same repeatable scenes also doesn't make this game better...

Reactions: E_nigma

theoffkilter

Jan 28, 2018
Anyone know how to get the scene with the PE teacher? Is it just the one with the cheerleader after class or is there another one that Im missing?

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
does the incest mod (labelled 0.31.0 - post last updated yesterday) work with new update? (0.31.1)? Or is there a need to wait until it's updated?
EDIT:
NVM - i found the answer: 1665158949294.png

Last edited:

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
Just don't go to her at all. Hang about anywhere (other than in your mom's room) until 17:00 and then make your way to the Residential zone, you should get text message saying that they have started without you.

serlockz

Dec 14, 2020
I think i found a new Content.

-When Kate is in Hotel. Go with Lilly to second Family for Dinner. Kate catches you and asks if she can come with you
Now you can tell Kate for Sleeping Place in second Familys House.

-Breakfast with Second Family you can quest Second Mother to drive you to school

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
another bug: mother never recieves the package from the pharmacy, you just have it forever and ever giving it to her
Are you using my mod? If you are it's just an effect caused by the whole "infinite items" thing. The package is mostly meaningless as it really doesn't do anything. You are giving it to her, it just stays in your inventory.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Bug: When you can have sex with Lisa (Mom) the game will give you the option to invite the other girls (even if you have not unlocked sex with Jill and Lily yet) and if you choose not to invite the other girls it'll give this error:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
AttributeError: 'RevertableObject' object has no attribute 'fn1'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 6, in script call
File "GameData.rpyc", line 796, in script call
File "ch_M.rpyc", line 4029, in script call
File "ch_M.rpyc", line 4735, in script
File "C:\Users\Redacted\Desktop\StraitenedTimes-0.31.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "C:\Users\Redacted\Desktop\StraitenedTimes-0.31.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 580, in eval_who
return renpy.python.py_eval(who)
File "C:\Users\Redacted\Desktop\StraitenedTimes-0.31.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\Redacted\Desktop\StraitenedTimes-0.31.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "<none>", line 1, in <module>
AttributeError: 'RevertableObject' object has no attribute 'fn1'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Straitened Times 0.31.1
Fri Oct 07 20:29:36 2022

3.70 star(s) 159 Votes