JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I think i found a new Content.

-When Kate is in Hotel. Go with Lilly to second Family for Dinner. Kate catches you and asks if she can come with you
Now you can tell Kate for Sleeping Place in second Familys House.
That was from v0.29.

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Bug: When you can have sex with Lisa (Mom) the game will give you the option to invite the other girls (even if you have not unlocked sex with Jill and Lily yet) and if you choose not to invite the other girls it'll give this error:
AttributeError: 'RevertableObject' object has no attribute 'fn1'
Thank you for the report. It will be fixed in the next update.

• Love
Reactions: john1230

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Are you using my mod? If you are it's just an effect caused by the whole "infinite items" thing. The package is mostly meaningless as it really doesn't do anything. You are giving it to her, it just stays in your inventory.
realized that later on today, yeah. I shouldn't post bug reports when I'm sleep deprived or my blood isn't all in the right spot :p although the time issue from before shouldn't be related to your mod, I never used your time feature, that just seems like a miss-fired timed event

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I could, but the lack of audio means the Dev doesn't care about people like me. It also is very low effort, as there are license free audio tracks all over the place. Even most low-quality games have audio these days. No audio at all is so 5 years ago. ;)
They could hunt down audio tracks for the smaller percentage of people who demand them, or work on more scenes and renders...

You say "its low effort" but if time and resouurces are limited, renders and new scenes would attract a larger percentage of playrs than people who might play for audiop, and then also could say "music sucks" and drop the game anyway.

Games don't appeal to all players, thats the reality.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
I just want to know when are we going to be able to bang the Red head downward dog style by the pool? Why you blue ballin me breh?

Reactions: chanceman

chanceman

Dec 3, 2021
Hey can we have sex with the neighbor milf or nah? Also how do we deal with the goons at the hotel and how do I raise the cops affection??

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
No idea how any of you end up finding new content in this rng grindfest it's insane how the notes just say new scenes sowhat, like you gotta spam every single possibel event witht hem in every configuration until you get new content? This dev seems intent on keeping this game a rng grindfest

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
Here is what I found for this update.

Lisa, Jill, and Lily Gardner : Now when you fuck mom, you can invite the other girl for a foursome, in the foursome you can now fuck jill and creampie her, you can also finish with a facial on all the girls
PE Teacher : Now the mechanics for her teaching class are in the game, you can end up either on cheerleader or PE Teacher's group. When you go training with Kate , she will catch you when kate goes topless.
Kate Jensen : When she sleep with Lisa, you can join them. After you have been caught by the PE teacher, when training, you can hug her and suck her tits. Now, when sleeping at step-family's house, she can give you a handjob when sleeping together.
Lit Teacher : Just like the principal, if you haven't fucked her in a while, she will stop you at the end of the last class and give you a blowjob.
Lawyer : You have to join her in the evening (when there is no party with the cop, but don't forget the alchool) accept to sleep on the couch and then join her, use a condom, and sleep with her, in the morning you can try to convince her to fuck without condom, you need to do it 3 times until she finaly accept.
Neighbor Mom : if you do gardening with her and do the laundry, she will ask you to jerk off, the third time you will be interupted by cheerleader and be "forced" to cum on Lauren's ass.
Bank Manager : If you have a job with photographer, you can do money washing, and ask for modeling as a reward.
Mia Sim : If you join their training in the room where Jill is sleeping (at 15h or 16h), ask to help Mia, and then Jill talk about anal, and so you can end up fucking Mia in the ass in front of Jill, however it seem the previews options are not available anymore.
Mary Gardner : When she is in the bathroom, you can give her a task, you will get a new picture.
Alexa Gardner : When she is in the bathroom, you can spy on her, there is 3 different pictures.
Cheerleader : If you talk to her at the end of morning school (13h) PE Teacher will ask to you both to do some cleaning, you can flirt with cheerleader in the storeroom, you eventualy are caught by the PE Teacher but looks like she know about you two as neighbore mom told her.
Others : When having breakfast at step-family's house, you can ask step-mom to give you a lift for school. Not sure if this is new, but now, if you spend a long time without doing modeling, the photographer will contact you to give you a job. Also, not sure if this is new, but if you go to the hearing, at the end, Lawyer and Hot Cop will ask you to coinvince member of your family to do testimony for or against your father, right now it only update the investigation and there is nothing about it in the game.

Last edited:

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Hello everyone, Kate, the aunt does not want to sleep in the motel anymore, when I ask her in pool to stay in the alternate room she says, after last time no thanks, what can be done here to get over this?

3.70 star(s) 159 Votes