Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
Hello everyone, Kate, the aunt does not want to sleep in the motel anymore, when I ask her in pool to stay in the alternate room she says, after last time no thanks, what can be done here to get over this?
Her affection must be very low so try to rise it up, by discussing interests, training with her and paying for her food when she join dinner

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
How do you progress the boyfriend-training with Mary? I can "play with her pussy" but I have no idea how to go further. The phone app says there should be a way to progress. But how?

Reactions: SamHaim

neennah

Feb 2, 2020
Do some things not trigger until a certain date? I'm trying to get Dad to give address of lawyer's apartment, and despite fulfilling the requirements, it's not triggering when I visit him in jail and he's still telling me to set up an appointment with her (which I did and advanced in game months back)

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Her affection must be very low so try to rise it up, by discussing interests, training with her and paying for her food when she join dinner
I'm on a mod where my affection with everyone is 100 all the time, so what can be done here? btw, what do we train with her? The only time I see to ask whether she wants to shift to a spare room is when she tans.

derof

Jul 29, 2017
Travel alone to Lit teacher house at 5pm then will arrive at 6pm. Knock on Lit teacher door and...
She say mom's already here and just repeats the same scene
Can you have sex or bj with the blonde halfsister? Ii can't get anything beside hanjob.

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
I'm on a mod where my affection with everyone is 100 all the time, so what can be done here? btw, what do we train with her? The only time I see to ask whether she wants to shift to a spare room is when she tans.
Well, the mod can maybe give problems, I guess she got angry after you fucked her the first time as that event make you lose a lot of affection points, so yeah I remember her not wanting to join either, even when training she didn't want to go topless so it took me a week to get her back to normal, so I don't know how it works with the mod, here is the schedul of Kate :

Everytime she is available, at 10h if you are in front of the motel she will surprise you, at 11h she is in front of the motel and you can join her training, at 12 she will eat at the roadside dinner, at 13h she take a shower in the girls room, and at 14h she get dressed in the girls room, she then go to the swimming pool to tan, at 19 she join you to eat, if you have invited her she, at 20 she will either be in the spare room or at the step-familly house if you invited her there

She is available on monday, tuesday, friday and sunday

• Red Heart
Reactions: blademaster89

sirpedro7

Jan 10, 2022
Good afternoon, I would like to get 3 questions answered please:
1- Are there Days requirements for the game/scene?(my current game days are 120).
2- I'm stuck with the Alexa/Mary sisters, I'm in the part where I can masturbate both Mary and Alexa, I'm not getting horny with them and I've been like this for 3 weeks (I'm already having sex with their mother with a condom, although I don't know if there is more content with her).
3- I'm stuck with Aunt Kate, I've reached the point where I can ask her directly for fellatio, according to the phone there should be new possibilities to increase her horniness in "naughty actions" ie in the part where I can ask for a blowjob, but there is nothing, also for several weeks.

Please and thank you in advance.

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
Can you have sex or bj with the blonde halfsister? Ii can't get anything beside hanjob.
You can have anal sex with her, but no vaginal sex yet, now this one is tricky to progress, as you need to catch her when she argue with her sister in the stairs, but I'm not sure how to trigger that event, for me, it happened everytime after dinner when I went upstairs, but I know it happened at different time for other people, every time they argue you can go farther with Alexa, also sometimes, and that apply to both sisters, you need to use the old scenes to trigger new ones

Reactions: sirpedro7

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
Good afternoon, I would like to get 3 questions answered please:
1- Are there Days requirements for the game/scene?(my current game days are 120).
2- I'm stuck with the Alexa/Mary sisters, I'm in the part where I can masturbate both Mary and Alexa, I'm not getting horny with them and I've been like this for 3 weeks (I'm already having sex with their mother with a condom, although I don't know if there is more content with her).
3- I'm stuck with Aunt Kate, I've reached the point where I can ask her directly for fellatio, according to the phone there should be new possibilities to increase her horniness in "naughty actions" ie in the part where I can ask for a blowjob, but there is nothing, also for several weeks.

Please and thank you in advance.
1- There is 3 type if time limitation, the first is, this event will happen at this day of the week at this hour every weeks, the second is, this event need a number of day to pass to progress or to trigger again, the third is this event will happend in a certain amount of days, should you miss it, you must trigger the event again.
2- Both sister will sometimes need you to do older scene to trigger new one, you also need to catch them when they argue in the stairs, this event seem to be hard to trigger, personaly, it happened to me when I was going upstaire after dinner.
3- I'm not sure where exactly you are in the relationship with her, but maybe, try to sleep with her, wake up at 8, try to peek at her when she is in the bathroom, if she catch you she will let you come in, do that again and ask her to take a shower, do that several time and you might end up fucking her.

sirpedro7

Jan 10, 2022
1- There is 3 type if time limitation, the first is, this event will happen at this day of the week at this hour every weeks, the second is, this event need a number of day to pass to progress or to trigger again, the third is this event will happend in a certain amount of days, should you miss it, you must trigger the event again.
2- Both sister will sometimes need you to do older scene to trigger new one, you also need to catch them when they argue in the stairs, this event seem to be hard to trigger, personaly, it happened to me when I was going upstaire after dinner.
3- I'm not sure where exactly you are in the relationship with her, but maybe, try to sleep with her, wake up at 8, try to peek at her when she is in the bathroom, if she catch you she will let you come in, do that again and ask her to take a shower, do that several time and you might end up fucking her.
Thank you very much for your answers, I think that then I will half ignore the routes that I have locked, I will advance in the game where I already have a free way to win some days, and when I have an extra month(I'm on day 127) I will try to retake those routes to see if new content is unlocked, although the truth is the third point of your first answer(in which sometimes there is a specific time for something to happen and if you don't do it you have to restart) is quite fucked, the trigger of the game and sometimes some points to advance the plot are complex, even so it is an excellent game, and since we are already officially should be put the harem category xD

Translated with (free version)

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
After you managed to fuck Aunt Kate and can basically fuck her every day she is available, what is the next thing? The phone app shows, there is more progress to be had. What is it? How do you make progress with her?

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
After you managed to fuck Aunt Kate and can basically fuck her every day she is available, what is the next thing? The phone app shows, there is more progress to be had. What is it? How do you make progress with her?
Fucking her is the end of progress you can do with her, so other things may be interactions when mom join her, or jogging with her or watching TV together, flirting at the pool, meeting the step-familly, harassing her when she meditate, there is many stuff to do with her so I'm not sure what you are missing ^^

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Fucking her is the end of progress you can do with her, so other things may be interactions when mom join her, or jogging with her or watching TV together, flirting at the pool, meeting the step-familly, harassing her when she meditate, there is many stuff to do with her so I'm not sure what you are missing ^^
Are you sure?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jogging, modeling and meditation have their own sections in this. So I assumed you can discover something beyond the condom fuck.

Titivillus

Apr 23, 2018
I am uploading the new content of this update (31.1) that i found:

If there is more, please tell me because i don't know where to look anymore

P.s: It doesn't include all scenes that don't have sex
for example go walking with the aunt so that the PE teacher appear
Bank lady photoshoot
13h Talk with cheerleader at school
bath with half-sisters
1h go encounter neighbor lady

EDIT: In theory there is still a new scene from the elder sister and neighbor lady, but i didn't find it yet

Last edited:

neworleanscpl2

Oct 8, 2022
I have been playing through this game and think it is a great game. I am new to this board. I am trying to write a kind of walk through. I can do inception on mother but only one time. Is this the way the game is made or am I doing something wrong? I think to make people really try and work at this game if you get each progress value for each girl drained then you should be able to get that girl pregnant. Also putting in diner manager's wife and daughter as well as hotel manager's daughter would make this game even more interesting. Can any one tell me is it possible to drain mothers inception before it goes to relations are to depraved.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 159 Votes