Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
So, as a general rule to unlock content, what I often do is go to the progression tab on the smartphone and check for clues.
However I still dont know if i'm missing content due to sometimes the phrase "There's still opportunities to increase allure" (when all the other options are "strained" or "too depraved") Does the previous message mean no new scenes, but only increasing the allure stat is now possible?
Do you guys suggest a better way to find content? I've been struggling to unlock scenes since that written walkthrough stopped being updated
If you see "There's still opportunities to increase allure", it mean there is a scene that exist but is in a new category, a simple exemple is the hotel manager, there is a scene where she will catch you masturbating in front of your mother at the pool, it's in the peeping category, and it's the only scene there, many people miss it since it's not essential for progression, so when you have that hint, it mean that you have to do something new with the girl, sometimes in a different place than what you usualy do stuff with her

Adhuan

Jul 31, 2017
If you see "There's still opportunities to increase allure", it mean there is a scene that exist but is in a new category, a simple exemple is the hotel manager, there is a scene where she will catch you masturbating in front of your mother at the pool, it's in the peeping category, and it's the only scene there, many people miss it since it's not essential for progression, so when you have that hint, it mean that you have to do something new with the girl, sometimes in a different place than what you usualy do stuff with her
Thanks for answering my man
So the way I see it, it means we're gonna have to help each other on this thread because if the game doesn't point you to where to go and get new scenes, we might as well as share how we got to them (unless some caritative soul uploads a scene list or something); the alternative is the slow grind of trying every possible option on every possible evento_O

Reactions: IgorMkg83

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
Thanks for answering my man
So the way I see it, it means we're gonna have to help each other on this thread because if the game doesn't point you to where to go and get new scenes, we might as well as share how we got to them (unless some caritative soul uploads a scene list or something); the alternative is the slow grind of trying every possible option on every possible evento_O
Well, for the past few udpates now, I post what I find for the update, but yeah, I see so many people struggeling that I'm wondering if I should not make some kind of walkthrough, but since I'm not allways sure how the triggers work, I'm not sure I can do something good

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I started playing the game for the first time today. It's really good. What I noticed is that the threesome with Mom and both sisters is triggered way too early when MC addresses Mom (the MC hasn't had sex with the sisters yet). I think it should only be triggered after the event with both sisters (where mom comes in later). It would be good to add an additional condition to the mom event. Also, when MC addresses Mom, even if Jill is at work, the scene is triggered.

Reactions: Ozygator

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
I started playing the game for the first time today. It's really good. What I noticed is that the threesome with Mom and both sisters is triggered way too early when MC addresses Mom (the MC hasn't had sex with the sisters yet). I think it should only be triggered after the event with both sisters (where mom comes in later). It would be good to add an additional condition to the mom event. Also, when MC addresses Mom, even if Jill is at work, the scene is triggered.
That the event happen too soon is a bug, and I guess it will be corrected, but that the event happen even if the girls are at work is somehow ok as Lisa say that she will call the girls, meaning that she can call them at work and the girls can take a break to have some familly bonding

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
can someone please do a walkthrough for all scene? its fuckng annoying the lack of guidance and guessing in the game

Reactions: piollli
May 2, 2021
Can can anyone help with this Lauren, saw the bathroom cum on ass but still says under nighttime raised allure to maximum still may be more naughty events and its driving me crazy.

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
Here is what I found for this update.

Lisa, Jill, and Lily Gardner : Now when you fuck mom, you can invite the other girl for a foursome, in the foursome you can now fuck jill and creampie her, you can also finish with a facial on all the girls
PE Teacher : Now the mechanics for her teaching class are in the game, you can end up either on cheerleader or PE Teacher's group. When you go training with Kate , she will catch you when kate goes topless.
Kate Jensen : When she sleep with Lisa, you can join them. After you have been caught by the PE teacher, when training, you can hug her and suck her tits. Now, when sleeping at step-family's house, she can give you a handjob when sleeping together.
Lit Teacher : Just like the principal, if you haven't fucked her in a while, she will stop you at the end of the last class and give you a blowjob.
Lawyer : You have to join her in the evening (when there is no party with the cop, but don't forget the alchool) accept to sleep on the couch and then join her, use a condom, and sleep with her, in the morning you can try to convince her to fuck without condom, you need to do it 3 times until she finaly accept.
Neighbor Mom : if you do gardening with her and do the laundry, she will ask you to jerk off, the third time you will be interupted by cheerleader and be "forced" to cum on Lauren's ass.
Bank Manager : If you have a job with photographer, you can do money washing, and ask for modeling as a reward.
Mia Sim : If you join their training in the room where Jill is sleeping (at 15h or 16h), ask to help Mia, and then Jill talk about anal, and so you can end up fucking Mia in the ass in front of Jill, however it seem the previews options are not available anymore.
Mary Gardner : When she is in the bathroom, you can give her a task, you will get a new picture.
Alexa Gardner : When she is in the bathroom, you can spy on her, there is 3 different pictures.
Cheerleader : If you talk to her at the end of morning school (13h) PE Teacher will ask to you both to do some cleaning, you can flirt with cheerleader in the storeroom, you eventualy are caught by the PE Teacher but looks like she know about you two as neighbore mom told her.
Others : When having breakfast at step-family's house, you can ask step-mom to give you a lift for school. Not sure if this is new, but now, if you spend a long time without doing modeling, the photographer will contact you to give you a job. Also, not sure if this is new, but if you go to the hearing, at the end, Lawyer and Hot Cop will ask you to coinvince member of your family to do testimony for or against your father, right now it only update the investigation and there is nothing about it in the game.
Lawyer : You have to join her in the evening (when there is no party with the cop, but don't forget the alchool) accept to sleep on the couch and then join her, use a condom, and sleep with her, in the morning you can try to convince her to fuck without condom, you need to do it 3 times until she finaly accept. - she all the time cick me out after kiss on the sofa ...what need to do ?

Tset

Aug 21, 2017
Lawyer : You have to join her in the evening (when there is no party with the cop, but don't forget the alchool) accept to sleep on the couch and then join her, use a condom, and sleep with her, in the morning you can try to convince her to fuck without condom, you need to do it 3 times until she finaly accept. - she all the time cick me out after kiss on the sofa ...what need to do ?
Just an idead, you probably didn't raise her stats high enough, raise everything to the max and try again.

mrsoutpaw108

May 14, 2019
someone made walkthrough requirements for progress ?
walkthrough in post is too much time consuming for newbies and not compatible with cheat mod
Help pls

• Angry
Reactions: TheRavenUK

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
I really don't know what you are missing, it's a bit hard to do it blind without seeing your game, so my 2 guesses are you either didn't progress enough in the weekend visite to the office, so you can make her your girlfriend, or you didn't progress enough in the hearings, meaning the judge, her mother, didn't recognise you as lawyer's love interest, if these don't work, put your save here and I will try to see what you are missing myself

And yeah, I guess in the next weeks I will work on walkthrough on how to unlock the scenes as there are too many people that seem lost, and the game is so big now

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mirso and D Dog

supermen2078

May 19, 2020
I have this bug
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scrs_std_ingame.rpy", line 24, in execute
File "game/scrs_std_ingame.rpy", line 26, in execute
File "game/scrs_std_ingame.rpy", line 26, in keywords
NameError: name 'NextScene' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\save\NothingINhere\New folder\StraitenedTimes-0.31.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\save\NothingINhere\New folder\StraitenedTimes-0.31.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\save\NothingINhere\New folder\StraitenedTimes-0.31.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "E:\save\NothingINhere\New folder\StraitenedTimes-0.31.1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "GameData.rpyc", line 796, in script call
File "ch_YS.rpyc", line 1100, in script
File "GameData.rpyc", line 796, in script call
File "ch_YS.rpyc", line 1100, in script
File "E:\save\NothingINhere\New folder\StraitenedTimes-0.31.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "E:\save\NothingINhere\New folder\StraitenedTimes-0.31.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "E:\save\NothingINhere\New folder\StraitenedTimes-0.31.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "E:\save\NothingINhere\New folder\StraitenedTimes-0.31.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "E:\save\NothingINhere\New folder\StraitenedTimes-0.31.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 552, in display_say
what_text = renpy.display.screen.get_widget(what_text[0], what_text[1], what_text[2])
File "E:\save\NothingINhere\New folder\StraitenedTimes-0.31.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1299, in get_widget
screen.update()
File "E:\save\NothingINhere\New folder\StraitenedTimes-0.31.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/scrs_std_ingame.rpy", line 26, in execute
File "game/scrs_std_ingame.rpy", line 26, in keywords
File "<screen language>", line 26, in <module>
NameError: name 'NextScene' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Straitened Times 0.31.1
Thu Oct 13 00:52:15 2022

3.70 star(s) 159 Votes