Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
The problem is the soft lock of LitTeacher's progress. v0.31.3 fixed it.
You can fix it by console command after the first intercourse with the teacher:
LitTeacher.Fucked += 1

ak ok, i don't have v0.31.3 and since it's not up here, i guess i will use the console command you just gave me

Thanks, that worked, any other ones i should know about?

Last edited:

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
ak ok, i don't have v0.31.3 and since it's not up here, i guess i will use the console command you just gave me

Thanks, that worked, any other ones i should know about?
There are others, but won't break the game like the teacher bug that you encountered. If you get a error just click ignore and the game will continue.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
There are others, but won't break the game like the teacher bug that you encountered. If you get a error just click ignore and the game will continue.
yeah thats what i did when it came to the sex scene with lisa/mom, i just hit ignore, but i did run into another bug for kate/aunt. I did the sex scene before the titjob scene, causing the titjob scene to get locked, so everytime i tried she got mad, but everything else was fine, about to start over again.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Any one know how to convince principal, hotel manager and bank manager for photo season ?
the hotel manager and principal doesn't have modeling session's

only people that do at the moment are
lisa/mom
anna/step mom
bank mamager
xshow owner

you have to keep talking to them, get the there good side, and in requests, try to get them to become a model

Savatar

Aug 5, 2017
yeah thats what i did when it came to the sex scene with lisa/mom, i just hit ignore, but i did run into another bug for kate/aunt. I did the sex scene before the titjob scene, causing the titjob scene to get locked, so everytime i tried she got mad, but everything else was fine, about to start over again.
Are you start to write a new walkthrough bro?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Are you start to write a new walkthrough bro?
I started a new game with 31.1, was playing without a wt, ran into a few bugs, started again following my own wt, while i was following it, i was also fixing it by making changes to it, then i ran into a few bugs and the soft lock with the family therapy sex scene, after using the console command that was giving to me (a few post up) i ran into more bugs (had nothing to do with the console command), so again i started another new game.

The answer to your question, not right now, i want to make sure that all scenes are triggered without running into any more problems.

Bugs that i came across that happen to me
soft lock for family therapy sex scene, which can be fix by console command, also needed to trigger the school principal 3some scene and new the bj scene at school from the teacher.

kate/aunt titjob scene, if you have sex with her before the titjob scene, that scene will be locked and you wont be able to trigger it, she will just get mad every time you try and push the mc away

Anna/step mom, if you get the sex scene with her before asking her to become your model, the model stuff will end up being locked and she will not become a model for the mc

so after i get everything to trigger without any problems from this 3rd time, then i might start a new game, follow my wt and make changes to it again, but also if i do keep this in mind. I never played v29 nor v30, so i don't know what the new content is for each version, i also don't remember what content was added in for 28 and my wt stops at 27, so v28-31 content will all be mixed in together. I will also be using the cheat mod that is found in the op, suchmod.rpy, because getting the modeling job takes forever to get, and having the infinite all for the motel stuff is nice as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArghDoe and Savatar

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.31.1 + Family Edition
Size 319 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
WHERE EXACTLY IS THE QUICK MENU OPTIONS OR AM I BLIND?

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
For those looking for some hints (and also for those who already got everything and are willing to help me), I have attached an excel file with all female characters and all progresses I have found so far.
From what the game tells me, I am missing scenes on only 4 characters (Mary, Lit Teacher, Lauren and the Motel Manager). I might be missing some others as I have recently discovered the footjob with Brigitte which was supposed to be complete.

If you have any trouble achieving a progress, you just have to ask me with the name and the progress (or the line number), If I remember how, I'll tell you.

Update: The new file should contain all scenes for 0.31 I've found so far. Note that somes changes are not visible like the new picture for Mary or the new scene with the family foursome. For PE Teacher it's a bit tricky, you have to take a jog with Kate to have the greeting scene.
It can be triggered without any problems.

1 (13).png

Last edited:

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
I really don't know what you are missing, it's a bit hard to do it blind without seeing your game, so my 2 guesses are you either didn't progress enough in the weekend visite to the office, so you can make her your girlfriend, or you didn't progress enough in the hearings, meaning the judge, her mother, didn't recognise you as lawyer's love interest, if these don't work, put your save here and I will try to see what you are missing myself

And yeah, I guess in the next weeks I will work on walkthrough on how to unlock the scenes as there are too many people that seem lost, and the game is so big now
When u make the Walkthrough do u mind send it to me, or atleast tag me in it so i get it, since i miss alot of sceens

qazqaz111

Apr 27, 2017
Tell me how to find a condom?
I know that it is sold in a store, in a shopping center, but this store is not open to me. A younger sister should work there.
How to follow her? The younger sister corrupted to the morning blowjob.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Tell me how to find a condom?
I know that it is sold in a store, in a shopping center, but this store is not open to me. A younger sister should work there.
How to follow her? The younger sister corrupted to the morning blowjob.
after class at school, there will be an option to follow her, have to be in the class room to see the option in the top right corner, after you follow her a few times and on the 3rd time, the xshop will unlock at the mall, you will be able to buy them

Reactions: hyfka

Savatar

Aug 5, 2017
I started a new game with 31.1, was playing without a wt, ran into a few bugs, started again following my own wt, while i was following it, i was also fixing it by making changes to it, then i ran into a few bugs and the soft lock with the family therapy sex scene, after using the console command that was giving to me (a few post up) i ran into more bugs (had nothing to do with the console command), so again i started another new game.

The answer to your question, not right now, i want to make sure that all scenes are triggered without running into any more problems.

Bugs that i came across that happen to me
soft lock for family therapy sex scene, which can be fix by console command, also needed to trigger the school principal 3some scene and new the bj scene at school from the teacher.

kate/aunt titjob scene, if you have sex with her before the titjob scene, that scene will be locked and you wont be able to trigger it, she will just get mad every time you try and push the mc away

Anna/step mom, if you get the sex scene with her before asking her to become your model, the model stuff will end up being locked and she will not become a model for the mc

so after i get everything to trigger without any problems from this 3rd time, then i might start a new game, follow my wt and make changes to it again, but also if i do keep this in mind. I never played v29 nor v30, so i don't know what the new content is for each version, i also don't remember what content was added in for 28 and my wt stops at 27, so v28-31 content will all be mixed in together. I will also be using the cheat mod that is found in the op, suchmod.rpy, because getting the modeling job takes forever to get, and having the infinite all for the motel stuff is nice as well.
hope you will update your walkthrough soon, appreciate you

3.70 star(s) 159 Votes