Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Wait you can get Kate to sleep at stepmothers house? if so how?
take her to have dinner there, you do this by inviting lily to have dinner at step family house, when the mc and lily leave to go there, kate will be outside, pick invite, if your not able to pick invite, you must do more stuff with kate until you are able to. The mc will then invite her to have dinner there as well, she must be showing up for family dinner as well at the motel, it's best to save at 19:00, have dinner with the family, if kate shows up, reload your save and then invite lily for step family dinner, and you will get the scene outside with kate.

The next time you ask her about sleeping, there will be 2 options, 1 for the room you are renting at the motel, and 2nd is at the step family house, you must also have unlocked the mc bedroom at the step family house as well.

Last edited:

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Hey thanks so much any idea how to catch Lauren masturbating or something says i maxed alure but still have things to do.

go to there house at 23:00, look for her, she will catch you, this will unlock the option to sneak inside, if it's still 23:00, look for her again and the option should pop up to sneak inside, there is a chance on seeing them scenes, at 0:00 when you sneak inside, there is a chance she will be in the bathroom and leave the door unlock, you will be able to peek(3 bathroom peek scenes), and 1:00 and so on, the mc will end up at her bedroom door, the mc will then be able to sleep in the same bed with her, no scenes yet, just sleeping

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
usually once a month towards the end, so either end of this week or early next week
No, a month has to pass after the last update for content to accumulate
And since the last one was postponed - count from there

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
End of the month does have a psychological effect though in terms of Patrons. So we might see an update then that is either smaller or dev just worked like crazy on.

Picions

Aug 30, 2022
Guys i'm stucked with judge, she came to find me at work in the dinner, but she only give me the supplies and when i try to go in the guest room she doesnt show up, i tried everything...

Jun 10, 2022
the last one was postponed due to the creator having to abandon his home, it was otherwise going to release on time. so the next update would be only a few days off its intended release date.

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
Guys i'm stucked with judge, she came to find me at work in the dinner, but she only give me the supplies and when i try to go in the guest room she doesnt show up, i tried everything...
You should go to all the hearing in a week (tuesday, wednesday and friday) at 14h, and normaly, after dinner if you go to the guest room she should show up

3.70 star(s) 159 Votes