qazqaz111

Apr 27, 2017
after class at school, there will be an option to follow her, have to be in the class room to see the option in the top right corner, after you follow her a few times and on the 3rd time, the xshop will unlock at the mall, you will be able to buy them
Thank you so much. It was before my eyes, but I did not see that))

Reactions: Chemmy

NotSoTasty

Oct 8, 2022
Det. York - Bottomless Performance
Anyone knows the sequence?
DONE! Prem. Liq. > 1 > 2 > 3 > 5 > 1/5/6 and I got the scene.

Last edited:

Rohit#5

Oct 11, 2022
Anybody tell me if MC activity/progress is not fully Deparved like my MC cractor relation with Lisa and Jill was not fully Deparved(cuddle and adult tv) and I was way pass through that so I just noticed that situation and I wanted completed but it was not progressing so is it possible to make it drain from Deparved?

Aug 15, 2019
Can you sleep with aunt Katie, I got to the part when you have to cum on her face after that there is no sexual guide on what to do next

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Can you bareback the stepmom yet? And how do you progress the blonde stepsister
bareback for stepmom, no
progress with the younger step sister, you have to see them fight, first time, she will want to make it sound like she is cumming with the mc in her room, older sister must in the house, see a fight again, this time it will unlock more scenes, see a fight for the 3rd time, it will unlock only anal, for the fight scenes be upstairs around 18:00

The ruud

Dec 17, 2020
What about making a holiday special with "straitened times"?
Or a special planned at the pool, with a large selection of the girls.
Good be fun, and a great place to show the nude girls of high quality.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Tips at the beginning.
Some options (very expensive) we don't need to use, for example at Manager.
1. "Single Beddet Room", because we can get it for free (ask mother), in the beginning we play with two beds, until we have seen all the pictures with two beds. Then talk to mother.
2. Bathroom Lock and Girls Bathroom Lock because we can get it for free later (the girls don't lock anymore).
At the beginning we don't need "Adult TV" and "Girls Room Adult TV" either, we can use existing channels "Romance" for Mom and Lil and "Action" for Jill. Only after we get no points for the action can we use "Adult TV".
In "Strip Bar" we can also get the option with Jill and Mia (BJ) for free.
We don't need to use the option "I think you can use some money" either, it is better to pay for the dinner, it is much cheaper and works for all the girls.
Lit Teacher "shrink personal session" use the free option (after it's available) then talk to Lit Teacher (scores increase back to 100).

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Let me ask a question please.
1. How can I have sex with Kate?
- My progress : Kate gives BJ to the MC.
2. What should I do to enter Lauren's house undetected and see her in her pajamas?
- My progress : MC toilet masturbation event has been completed. (Cum to Lauren pants.) Caught by Brigitte.
1.you have to sleep with Kate several times in the rented room and choose the right option in the bathroom in the morning.
2.Pajama Go into the house at night, I triggered it at 3:00.

Last edited:

Ebashu

Mar 1, 2020
Will Incest Patch (Updated to 0.31.0) work correctly with this version of the game? If not - share a link to Incest Patch for 0.31.1.

3.70 star(s) 159 Votes