Picions

Aug 30, 2022
You should go to all the hearing in a week (tuesday, wednesday and friday) at 14h, and normaly, after dinner if you go to the guest room she should show up
Than the motel manager are there to fuck, so i can't have the interaction

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
Than the motel manager are there to fuck, so i can't have the interaction
dosen't matter if hotel manager is there, once you have fucked her the judge will come, if she is triggered to come, it happened to me, at first I even thought it was part of the hotel manager event

Picions

Aug 30, 2022
dosen't matter if hotel manager is there, once you have fucked her the judge will come, if she is triggered to come, it happened to me, at first I even thought it was part of the hotel manager event
She dind't i dont know why

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
let's see, is your relationship with the lawyer high enough ? have you talked to the judge after the hearing to rise your affection ?

leader3320

Sep 22, 2020
go to there house at 23:00, look for her, she will catch you, this will unlock the option to sneak inside, if it's still 23:00, look for her again and the option should pop up to sneak inside, there is a chance on seeing them scenes, at 0:00 when you sneak inside, there is a chance she will be in the bathroom and leave the door unlock, you will be able to peek(3 bathroom peek scenes), and 1:00 and so on, the mc will end up at her bedroom door, the mc will then be able to sleep in the same bed with her, no scenes yet, just sleeping
everytime i try to sneak i just get caught never be able to sleep, am i missing something ?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
0.31.1 bug

Jill massage bug when I massage her Waist and try later her Shoulders she tell me I have done it before and I have done enough.
start with her soles and work your way up, if you massage her thighs and she wont let you, keep repeating until you are able to massage her thighs, than massage her ass, if she wont let you, keep repeating until her does, and work your way up to her shoulders, repeat this a few times, always starting with her soles, she will then take her clothes off and the mc will be able to massage her while she is nude, again start with the soles and work your way up, after massaging her while she is nude a few times, new options will pop up when you get to her ass, repeat a few times for more options.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
0.31.1 bug

Jill massage bug when I massage her Waist and try later her Shoulders she tell me I have done it before and I have done enough.
When the massage starts, MC will automatically massage the shoulder, so if you select it again, Jill will say you've already done it. Look at the pictures

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
How do i get violet york to the motel? says more to do at the motel
go to the police station after family dinner, once your inside, just skip time until she shows up and gives you a ride to the motel, if you get to 23:00 and she hasn't showed up, try the next day

if she doesn't show up at all, you will need to do more stuff at the lawyers apartment on wednesday and saturday night doing there party and do the full elevator scene which ends in a bj (not sure if that is part of triggering it or not, but i always do that part before the motel stuff)

Last edited:
Reactions: TheKingCobra

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
When the massage starts, MC will automatically massage the shoulder, so if you select it again, Jill will say you've already done it. Look at the pictures
I said it today on discord then the choice makes no sense for me as player that I have it.

Reactions: Lukumoide

halil123

May 23, 2017
go to the police station after family dinner, once your inside, just skip time until she shows up and gives you a ride to the motel, if you get to 23:00 and she hasn't showed up, try the next day

if she doesn't show up at all, you will need to do more stuff at the lawyers apartment on wednesday and saturday night doing there party and do the full elevator scene which ends in a bj (not sure if that is part of triggering it or not, but i always do that part before the motel stuff)

Whenever I think I unlocked all scenes I discover another one I missed.

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes