Yaaai

Jan 2, 2022
make sure it's a night where jill leaves for work after dinner, before dinner talk to lily and have her cover for you, at 19:00 go to the residential area, the time will be 20:00 and a scene will trigger, showing jill and mia going to work.
ohh... I knew I had to use a cover.. I've tried so many things. Thanks a lot dude!

Reactions: Chemmy

SteppenBro

Apr 10, 2020
I like the game I really do, but most of these events being random is killing me. If things were a bit clearer on how to progress with invidiual characters it would be tolerable but it isn't. I'm trying to finish things with Alexa cause I'm pretty sure she's the last thing I need to be caught up in the game, but who even knows cause you can't even really be sure if you've done everything.

To figure out what to do with the boyfriend stuff for Alexa I had to come to the forum to figue out guess what it's a random event argument bewtween the sisters. So I have to get this random event and nothing of an in game month of just school, suburbs, upstairs and still nothing. So I think that maybe I have to increase sexual tension but the only thing left where we aren't too depraved or it's drained is cuddling where you have to wait for the random event of Alexa coming to sleep in your room and then the random event in the random event where she coudles you.

It's too much. Honestly.
Same here.

Ingame weeks of stairs climbing practically 24/7 and nothing triggers.
Did i go too far with her sister? Is it because i already had sex with Mary??
This is so frustrating.

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
i can't get the teacher's blowjob scene at the school even though i had threesome with both the mother and the principal. can someone help?

Roy

Apr 22, 2017
i can't get the teacher's blowjob scene at the school even though i had threesome with both the mother and the principal. can someone help?
you have to ignore the teacher for a while. then after the lessons it will happen

Reactions: ilozq

Dfgjjkl

Jul 30, 2017
Can the photoshoots with mom be escalated or is it just the same scenes being cycled since the first shoot?

Can the MC's friend do anything with his (the friend's) mom and sister and if not, will that ever be in the plans? I think it could open up possibilities with swapping and stuff

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Same here.

Ingame weeks of stairs climbing practically 24/7 and nothing triggers.
Did i go too far with her sister? Is it because i already had sex with Mary??
This is so frustrating.
I believe after you've maxed out getting points with her, you need to go through all of Mary's training options one (or more) time before the stair scene with Alexa and her arguing is triggered.

It's probably just one training option you need to do again but I don't know which one triggered the stair scene, but you can try playing with her pussy and then waiting on the stairs to see if you get the scene at the weekend.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Can the photoshoots with mom be escalated or is it just the same scenes being cycled since the first shoot?

Can the MC's friend do anything with his (the friend's) mom and sister and if not, will that ever be in the plans? I think it could open up possibilities with swapping and stuff
The photoshoots go all the way to sex toy territory eventually, if you do the x-shop owner stuff.
As for the second bit, No, and I highly doubt it will ever be added. It's a harem game, and most harem players hate that kind of thing.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
The photoshoots go all the way to sex toy territory eventually, if you do the x-shop owner stuff.
As for the second bit, No, and I highly doubt it will ever be added. It's a harem game, and most harem players hate that kind of thing.
Would certainly be a departure but I could see options for it. Like you're railing Brigitte when he's in the next room and you have the option of trying to keep the noise down or no, leading to optional sharing.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Here is the event you wanted. It can be triggered without any problems. Next time it would be better if you go to someone else with the questions. I only played the game for the first time a fortnight ago and have only played through it twice. The other people here have played it much more often. That's why they can help you better.

screenshot0008.png
screenshot0014.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Killer7161

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.31.1 + Family Edition
Size 319 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Cheat mode for Android

Wolverine020

Sep 30, 2019
When I download and extract saves, the file is split into 5 different items? Why is this happening. I am using android joiplay. That save file doesn't work because its split. Screenshot_20221102-105602_7Zipper 20.jpg

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes