GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I love new content but sometimes i wish there was an indicator in-game for what was added in the new update.
Indeed, but also the lack of information in game is one of the best chances we have to work as a community, taking the glass as half full. But yes, it's frustrating.

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
Has Anyone made a full walkthrough for all sceens before this release? i think i miss alot of sceens with some of the char

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I still can't trigger the Alexa staircase scene that would allow me to go further than handjob with her. This is so annoying.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
I love new content but sometimes i wish there was an indicator in-game for what was added in the new update.
It's the same old story every update... A changelog like that is near to useless considering the amount of hidden triggers and the absence of hints in game.

Dear Dev, If you ever read this thread you should do at least one of the following:

1) write a walkthrough

or if that is too much effort

2) improve hints in the phone (and remove that frustrating "you have maxed allure but there can be other scenes" crap... really it seems like you take pleasure in making people mad with the game)

or at the very VERY least

3) be more explicit in describing the new scenes in the changelog or how to get them, every month people get crazy looking for them when a couple words would make all easier to your fans.

I am trying to make a constructive criticism here, I really like your game but the idea to go scene-hunting each and every time is less and less appealing as the time goes on.

Last edited:

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Has Anyone made a full walkthrough for all sceens before this release? i think i miss alot of sceens with some of the char
Every month people ask for this, the answer is unfortunately no. Partly because there are a lot of interactions between each character's progress, part because you could totally miss some scene simply because you raised your stats too much or did not replay a previous scene in a different manner (which is one of the very first fixes I would do if I were the dev).

The game's creator wants a non-linear experience so you can't simply go from scene A to scene B, but since the beginning of the game there has been a constant lack of information about the single scenes (not talking about the players efforts of course; this thread is full of wonderful people sharing their findings... without them nobody here would have any idea on how to get half of the scenes)

reknal

Oct 26, 2021
Finding the new scences is a nightmare, its really one of my favorite games here, but good god add a walkthrough.

Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
I just hate the fact you can compeltely miss stuff with no warning. Also, hope the new scenes never take place before endgame, because stats will be too high. Restarting this game every udate would be a nightmare.

Reactions: oniichanbaka

WhaleJim

Nov 17, 2018
OK, let me be first to try and say what´s the new stuff - the stepsister is now willing to f, the aunt competes with your mom once you have them both in your room, this leads to both of them lapdancing for you.

halil123

May 23, 2017
I will update this when I finish the update. New scenes in 32.0.

Alexa vaginal sex (talk to her, choose naughty help, choose fuck;
bring premium wine and condom, talk to her after dinner, choose fuck again;
repeat it;
)

Neighbor mom handjob(talk to her, choose request, choose confession, choose inappropriate issues;
repeat it;
repeat it;
)

Bank Manager photoshoot (do photo session, choose xshop swimsuit, choose she should reveal more;
repeat photoshoot;
repeat photoshoot;
repeat photoshoot;
)

Judge handjob (go to lawyer's house at night when she is alone, fuck and creampie her, you encounter the Judge and unlock her house;
repeat it;
go to lawyer's house, choose visit her mother,
repeat it;
repeat it;
go to her office and talk about her daughter;
repeat it, choose mantle;
)

Aunt Kate bath & stepmom handjob(invite her to stepmother's house, after you wake up spy on her in the bath;
repeat it;
repeat it;
repeat it;
)

Aunt Kate & Mom lapdance (invite Aunt Kate to your room, invite Mom, choose offer help with clothes;
repeat it;
repeat it;
repeat it;
)

Mia & Jill 3some (Find them doing yoga, click on Mia, fuck her in the room, allow Jill to participate,)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes