Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Every month people ask for this, the answer is unfortunately no. Partly because there are a lot of interactions between each character's progress, part because you could totally miss some scene simply because you raised your stats too much or did not replay a previous scene in a different manner (which is one of the very first fixes I would do if I were the dev).

The game's creator wants a non-linear experience so you can't simply go from scene A to scene B, but since the beginning of the game there has been a constant lack of information about the single scenes (not talking about the players efforts of course; this thread is full of wonderful people sharing their findings... without them nobody here would have any idea on how to get half of the scenes)
Actually there is a way to figure out the scenes, people do it all the time. Look at the event log. If it has a scene listed the player should experiment a bit to see what triggers it. There is no other possible way to make a "walk-through" because the game is open ended to the point that the player could be doing 4-5 or more actions at any given time.

People need to stop blindly following walk-throughs and look at the event log, all the info needed is there. I think people want walkthroughs to get to the scenes faster and there's really no way to do that since some of them are event chains and others just require grinding allure points.

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
Every month people ask for this, the answer is unfortunately no. Partly because there are a lot of interactions between each character's progress, part because you could totally miss some scene simply because you raised your stats too much or did not replay a previous scene in a different manner (which is one of the very first fixes I would do if I were the dev).

The game's creator wants a non-linear experience so you can't simply go from scene A to scene B, but since the beginning of the game there has been a constant lack of information about the single scenes (not talking about the players efforts of course; this thread is full of wonderful people sharing their findings... without them nobody here would have any idea on how to get half of the scenes)
i have maxed out everyone, expet of the new family since there is still UD, but know what u mean

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
Can anyone describe every new scene in detail
first one i found was sisters stripper friend, when they practis at home, u have sex with her while sister watches and takes photo. midday in one of the rooms where the stripper sister is in

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Actually there is a way to figure out the scenes, people do it all the time. Look at the event log. If it has a scene listed the player should experiment a bit to see what triggers it. There is no other possible way to make a "walk-through" because the game is open ended to the point that the player could be doing 4-5 or more actions at any given time.
You mean the Progress tab in the phone? because more often than not, I get the "Maybe you raised your allure to the maximum. Still, there may be more naughty events" message (on which I will not comment further, as I already posted previously). In latest updates there are hints about specific locations/activities, but that's a small part of it.

People need to stop blindly following walk-throughs and look at the event log, all the info needed is there. I think people want walkthroughs to get to the scenes faster and there's really no way to do that since some of them are event chains and others just require grinding allure points.
I agree with you about playing the game being more important than following a walkthrough, but when the game doesn't give you enough hints you are naturally inclined to max stats just in case they are not high enough; having events that don't trigger exactly for that reason (like aunt Kate's) is unfair and frustrating. Or having to turn back to square one of one character interaction when you already unlocked 2-3 more options to trigger the last one is very counterintuitive (Mary triggering scene going back to kiss).

VeldoraTempest

Oct 29, 2020
im stuck with victoria alone in her apartment. nothing happens beside groping her boobs. i tried it with whiskey, liquor and wine
any idea what to do?

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
Here is what I found until now :

Mom and aunt : Do the cloths contest, but this time, when aunt try to seduce you, mom will catch you and put a stop to the contest, the next time, instead of stoping the contest, mom will want to show she has some moves, and so does aunt.
Aunt : if you ask her to sleep at the step family, the next day, at 8, she will be in step-mom's bathroom, you can spy on her.
Step Mom : If you spy on Aunt when she sleep at the step family house, the second time you do it, step mom will catch you but let you go, do it again and she will jerk you off
Alexa : You can finaly fuck her, for that you need a bottle of wine and a condom, and you need to ask her to fuck after dinner (so at midnight)
Judge : you first need to fuck the laywer and sleep with her, the next morning you meet the judge when you take the elevator (you need to be exausted enough before going to bed, if you wake up before laywer, you might miss it), turns out she live in the same building, do that again and she will ask you to bring her daugthers to her appartement for dinner, the next time you visit the lawyer, you will have the option to go visite her mom, do that a few time and you will all start to get closer, after that,visit the judge in her office at 16h, and she will let you jerk in front of her, the next time, she will ask if you want her to wear her judge cloths while jerking to her, after that have dinner with judge and laywer again and this time they will both cuddle with you while you grab their asses. Also you can visit judge at her appartement but for now she don't let you in, and if you visit her late, she will be angry and you will lose points.
Lawyer : after the dinner with judge she will talk to you about it, after a few time she will say that she see how judge want you and will give you the permission to fuck her
Neighbor mom : now in confession, you can talk about inapropriate stuff, at first she will be shocked, but after a few time, she will come to the conclusion that she need to help you with your desire, so she will give you a handjob
Mia Sim : When you anal fuck her, you can let jill participate
Bank Manager : Now you can have her model a bikini from x-shop, if you do it serveral time, you can ask her to show more

Last edited:

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
im stuck with victoria alone in her apartment. nothing happens beside groping her boobs. i tried it with whiskey, liquor and wine
any idea what to do?
I think you need to visit her at her office during the weekend a few times in order to be able to take the night visits further.

Feb 29, 2020
Weekend office event goes further
And there is a problem i have similar completion of events as VeldoraTempest and i was in office like 10 or 12 times already and there is no further. So propably my save is to old (becose i continuing it from 0.16 or 0.17 when was need to start from begining) and i dont want to start again its take to much time. Like was writen before there should be indication that for example to go further you need repet first encounter or something.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
i already unlocked every other scene with her
No idea how to read that progress thing. But you need to progress the weekend office thing until you can ask her to be your girlfriend. After that you can work on her at night until you can fuck her raw and creampie her.

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes