VeldoraTempest

Oct 29, 2020
No idea how to read that progress thing. But you need to progress the weekend office thing until you can ask her to be your girlfriend. After that you can work on her at night until you can fuck her raw and creampie her.
yes i got it now. missing part was the girlfriend thing during the handjob scene in the office

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
I have a question: it is obliged to accept the bank woman proposition to progress in the story? I'd rather not to start in crime if possible. (sry bad english)

Reactions: dussalant

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is in a bad place. the whole work arrangement is horrid for him and his family.
MC is looking everywhere to make things happen to alleviate the hustle.
There are no strings to the story for MC outside of making his life and that of those around him
more confy. There are no mandatory relationships where MC has to start looking for
people in some place or another. Right now, there are saves around so players
cana ctually jump in any time right in the center of the action, there are limitted time
spots for every game day so choosing to go this or that route should be easy.

Jul 21, 2021
Here is my WT for 0.27.0

I have decided not to update it or redo the whole thing, since the wt doesn't line up anymore when starting a new game because of the new content, i'm sorry

WT was made using my save from version to version

How it was made, i started a new game, gave myself money, and it's a step by step on every action i did, if you don't use a money cheat, use it as a reference

StraitenedTimes 0.27.0 WT.zip - the wt

saves.zip, it has 0.25.0 save, 0.26.1 save, and 0.27.0 save

Interests part 1-4 - images of all npc's with the right topics for discuss interests, part 4 has Brigitte and Lauren
Any updated version because the WT seems very inaccurate.

Asura

Jun 3, 2017
Cheat Mod v2.0

To install just extract the zip into the root folder (The one with StraitenedTimes.exe)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note that unlike Suchguys mod, most things in my mod are automatic requiring no input on your part. The only things that aren't are the hotel room upgrades, and the modeling job cheat. If you want more control, use his mod. If you want more of a plug and play experience use mine.
[/SPOILER]

Archived is just the old cheat menu the probably shouldn't be used as the mod is way better.
Please let me know if you encounter any bugs
Does this need an update or is using the current one fine?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Any updated version because the WT seems very inaccurate.
i plan to start redoing it later on this coming week, just been busy and a buddy of mine just started playing bf2042 again and wanted me to start playing again, so i did since i'm taking a break from destiny, but getting the new ver. now and will be redoing it later on, and it became inaccurate when new content gets added with each update.

I also have to figure out what alcohol to use and what options to pick doing the party at the lawyers apartment for all them scenes, there is still some i haven't been able to trigger yet.

Reactions: john1230

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
Latest version appears to have broken Aunt inviting Mom, at least in my save. I invite aunt to stay in my spare room, I go talk to her in the spare room and request she invite mom over, mom shows up says a few lines of dialog and then disappears back to wherever she was before, and Aunt remains the only one in the spare room.

May 7, 2021
With the grindy nature of repeating scenes we've already done to progress, it would be super cool if the game would stop clearing the rollback queue every update so we can "skip previous" through all of the stuff we're having to do over and over.

Reactions: halil123

richardcr9

Dec 9, 2019
I have a problem with the maid for a long time, I can't get her to give me a handjob or be my girlfriend, and when I'm spying on her and when I choose the "jerking together" and "take your chance" options, nothing ever happens.

I'm using the gibs6100's mod, I don't know if that has anything to do with it

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes