BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
The author lived in Russia and had to leave because he feared getting drafted. Thus last months release was little late, this month will similarly be late (it might be wise to just get used to the update being released near the beginning of month, rather than how it used to be which was towards the end of the previous month), but I don't know for sure how long, probably not too long in all probability.

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
Did anyone make a real Walkthrough how to get all sceens? i am lacking with law lady and nightbor and some sceens with aunt

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
The author lived in Russia and had to leave because he feared getting drafted. Thus last months release was little late, this month will similarly be late (it might be wise to just get used to the update being released near the beginning of month, rather than how it used to be which was towards the end of the previous month), but I don't know for sure how long, probably not too long in all probability.
This Dev is still better then the majority of Devs out there. This Dev does an update almost every month. The updates he releases have quite a bit of content each month. Most Devs out there release an update and it takes longer to download the update then it does playing the update. Not to mentions usually it was 3-6 months waiting on that little update to be released.
Now days most Dev you have no idea when or even if they will ever release a new update. I remember 1 dev, they released a stupid update that really didn't even fit the game as it was. Then after that update they said that they would release an update every 2 months at least. 2 years later we are all still waiting on that 1st new update.

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody help me with my save to say what I have to do to came with Lisa further?

I was a lot of time with her by Emmanuelle when I have seen it correct after a time I have the same messages/topis again what I have had before.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Can somebody help me with my save to say what I have to do to came with Lisa further?

I was a lot of time with her by Emmanuelle when I have seen it correct after a time I have the same messages/topis again what I have had before.
There is a bug which stops Emmanuelle from getting to the next session with Lisa, WCold already posted a command you type into the console to fix it.

No I will not link you to it. Search or go back and read the previous pages.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
There is a bug which stops Emmanuelle from getting to the next session with Lisa, WCold already posted a command you type into the console to fix it.

No I will not link you to it. Search or go back and read the previous pages.
Aso with this command it changes nothing ( LitTeacher.Fucked += 1 ).

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
It changes the state of Emmanuelle and you can now have sex with Lisa during the therapy sessions.
No, nothing aso like before he repeat seen messages. Try my save and don`t try to be a clairvoyant !!! (use my save use the "solution" and play further I have had no different).

steve0072

Apr 1, 2018
Changelog?

Straitened Times v0.32.0 patron build
Another month - another update. I tried to make it as consistent as in usual months.
ps. My travel continues. I will update you about my status shortly.
[...]
v0.32 new content:
New content for Lisa, Anna, and Alexa Gardner, Kate Jensen, Judge, Neighbor Mom, Mia Sim
and something for Jill Gardner, Lawyer, Bank Manager and others
Fix: Kate dressing interruption
Fix: motel Jull&Lily event limitless allure raise
Fix: invite Anna to occupied room
Fix: Anna naked dialogue in inappropriate time
Fix: Lily joint fitness from school to motel
Add: 4 base (7 total) animations
Add: 80+ images
Update: 3 images

Reactions: john1230

serlockz

Dec 14, 2020
Straitened Times v0.32.0

PC:

v0.32 new content:
New content for Lisa, Anna, and Alexa Gardner, Kate Jensen, Judge, Neighbor Mom, Mia Sim
and something for Jill Gardner, Lawyer, Bank Manager and others
Fix: Kate dressing interruption
Fix: motel Jull&Lily event limitless allure raise
Fix: invite Anna to occupied room
Fix: Anna naked dialogue in inappropriate time
Fix: Lily joint fitness from school to motel

Add: 4 base (7 total) animations
Add: 80+ images
Update: 3 images

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes