john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Do some things not trigger until a certain date? I'm trying to get Dad to give address of lawyer's apartment, and despite fulfilling the requirements, it's not triggering when I visit him in jail and he's still telling me to set up an appointment with her (which I did and advanced in game months back)
Dad don't give the address of the Lawyer so going to him is useless. What you have to do is:

1) speak to Dad about how you can help and he'll tell you about the law firm.
2) use your phone and search for the law firm and go to them to make the first appointment.
3) attend the first appointment and ask her (99%) the questions listed, but avoid asking about her personal life.
4) you might have to make and attend multiple appointments before you get a scene where the Lawyer talks to the secretary about her partying.
5) when you get that scene make an appointment on Thursday to see the Lawyer and you'll get a new option about asking for her address, then you'll get a new option about tricking her. That's how you get the address.

How to trigger the Threesome Event with the Sisters?
Keep doing naked massage with Jill.

I have been playing through this game and think it is a great game. I am new to this board. I am trying to write a kind of walk through. I can do inception on mother but only one time. Is this the way the game is made or am I doing something wrong? I think to make people really try and work at this game if you get each progress value for each girl drained then you should be able to get that girl pregnant. Also putting in diner manager's wife and daughter as well as hotel manager's daughter would make this game even more interesting. Can any one tell me is it possible to drain mothers inception before it goes to relations are to depraved.
You can inception multiple time but not every time is successful so you'll just have to keep trying.
The game is still in development so things are being added as the game is updated, so new characters might be added like the gym teacher. But who know if and when it'll be.

Last edited:
Reactions: neennah

Zhilbert

Sep 22, 2022
I am uploading the new content of this update (31.1) that i found:

If there is more, please tell me because i don't know where to look anymore

P.s: It doesn't include all scenes that don't have sex
for example go walking with the aunt so that the PE teacher appear
Bank lady photoshoot
13h Talk with cheerleader at school
bath with half-sisters
1h go encounter neighbor lady

EDIT: In theory there is still a new scene from the elder sister and neighbor lady, but i didn't find it yet
Until End of World,
You are My Hero.
Keep it Bro

Reactions: Titivillus

halil123

May 23, 2017
Are you sure?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jogging, modeling and meditation have their own sections in this. So I assumed you can discover something beyond the condom fuck.
Meditation goes as far as boobjob.

There's sleeping with aunt+mom.

There's a new jogging event in v31.

You can get a handjob while staying together at step-mom's house.

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
how do i triger new lawyer quest?
when i go to her 21pm(without cop) after drinking i got kick out

philipr8283

Sep 21, 2019
Hello I need a help from you guys, I want to know about KATE, what all MC can do with KATE in the latest or till version????
What about Neighbor Lady?????
Please Help. Thank you.

Titivillus

Apr 23, 2018
how do i triger new lawyer quest?
when i go to her 21pm(without cop) after drinking i got kick out
If you already did everything possible for her in the last update you just need to go to her house when she is alone, have sex wuth her x amount of times, during the morning always ask to stop using condoms, eventually she will accept stop using in the next visit.

draggon1

Apr 16, 2020
I need some tutorial of how get the sex scenes, i stuck, the maid dont want to have sex and others i dont even know how progress.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Killer7161

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
For some reason I got Mia Anal scene without ever getting the rent room scene and now I can't get the car ride anymore. Is there a solution?

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
For some reason I got Mia Anal scene without ever getting the rent room scene and now I can't get the car ride anymore. Is there a solution?
Thank you for the report. Seems like there has to be another bug fix for this case.

mig

May 1, 2017
Hello guys.I never got the sex scene with the lawyer even if i got her my girlfiriend but every time when i go at her by night when she is alone i never get an option to do something,just to leave the house.I chose to sleep at her house and then nothing.
Can someone guide me?
Thank you

Adhuan

Jul 31, 2017
So, as a general rule to unlock content, what I often do is go to the progression tab on the smartphone and check for clues.
However I still dont know if i'm missing content due to sometimes the phrase "There's still opportunities to increase allure" (when all the other options are "strained" or "too depraved") Does the previous message mean no new scenes, but only increasing the allure stat is now possible?
Do you guys suggest a better way to find content? I've been struggling to unlock scenes since that written walkthrough stopped being updated

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes