13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
can someone give me a hand and take a look at my save and tell me why I haven't triggered the fights between the sisters?

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
can someone give me a hand and take a look at my save and tell me why I haven't triggered the fights between the sisters?
You have to give an orgasm to Mary by jerking her off. Naughty -> Petting isn't maximised

Didn't expect you'd fuck her without reaching it. Next update will trigger the event both ways

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
I probably will have to dig through the code to identify why the old house event with Lauren and the threesome with Detective and Hotel owner are not triggering.

At 15:00 I talk to Lauren and nothing happens. I visited the old house, which gave me a quick scene saying that someone has moved. But nothing happens when talking to Lauren.

I visit the Detective (either 9PM or 10PM) at the Police Station, she gives me a ride to the hotel. I take her to the Hotel room, have sex, cum inside and even after repeating this multiple times, it still it does not trigger the scene with the hotel manager.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
the only thing wrong with this game is its help/walkthrough for a dev to continue to use times of certain days for interactions without a guide detracts from its worth-if you the dev cant be arsed why should i be arsed playing it-its a shame-i love the game,if the dev wonders why the low score then look at your mechanics-easily a 5 star plus if you sort this out

MoLee

Apr 15, 2022
Sadly event triggering maybe randomized, so with bad luck it could be very frustrated. It's a big drawback of the game.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Dev should also release some king of walkthrough with every update or some explicit hints. He just let us discover the scene with no type of hint like bro the posibilities are infinite we just out there wasting time tryna find the scene
There is someone who did do a walkthrough of the game from start till end of the update but from what I am seeing now that isn't the case. All I am seeing the from the end of one update to another.

hardon112

Aug 7, 2023
Dev should also release some king of walkthrough with every update or some explicit hints. He just let us discover the scene with no type of hint like bro the posibilities are infinite we just out there wasting time tryna find the scene
or at least a list of you need to do this before you can do that. (Can't get the new event with PE Teacher to tricker) Dont get me wrong its a complex game, but if events trickers random the pff endless possibilities...

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Bug found. In the current release when I was trying to make the attendance go down by skipping classes, it wouldn't go down no matter how many classes I skipped. I had to used an older version of the game to around this bug so for those who are starting from scratch with this game until said bug is fixed beware of it.

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Bug found. In the current release when I was trying to make the attendance go down by skipping classes, it wouldn't go down no matter how many classes I skipped. I had to used an older version of the game to around this bug so for those who are starting from scratch with this game until said bug is fixed beware of it.
No. Just tested it. It goes down.
Maybe you should check your cheat-mods

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
You have to give an orgasm to Mary by jerking her off. Naughty -> Petting isn't maximised

Didn't expect you'd fuck her without reaching it. Next update will trigger the event both ways
how do you know where is the issue? can you show me? so I don't have to bug people ? because now Im stuck again lol

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes