jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Here is my WT for 0.41.1

I used the mod called suchmod.rpy that can be found here, right click on it and save link as, then move it into StraitenedTimes\game

The options i used in the mod
money
motel cheats - infinite all - so i don't have to worry about buying them over and over
modeling job - which i used near the end

I'm pretty sure that it will not line up again after an update or a few updates, so when that happens, i will not be redoing it from start to end again (sorry new players), but i will try to keep it updated with the new content added to the bottom of it with each update.

StraitenedTimes 0.41.1 WT.zip - the wt
Interests part 1-4 - images of all npc's with the right topics for discuss interests, part 4 has Brigitte, Lauren and Jaslene PE Teacher

0.40.0 save, it has my save file with the persistent file
0.41.1 save, it has my save file with the persistent file
thank :giggle: you for the update

Reactions: Chemmy

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
I really don't get the event procs in this game. can you get locked out of en event?
trying to go for mom and sisters foursome but can't even get a threesome. I fucked all of them individually and it's already day 100+, i don't get what i'm supposed to do.
searched for it and i'm supposed to try and fuck the older sister until the younger comes in, it happed once but it doesn't happen again.
how do i get the threesome and then the fourseome? are there any other requirements i'm not aware of?
I don't believe you can ever get locked out of an event. Sometimes you may need to advance with someone else to trigger.

VIRGO1998

Dec 28, 2018
hey im stuck with Mary and Alexa, when asking for the selfies in the bathroom she feels not ready and with Alexa can only make her cum in her room saw the nipple scenes while watching tv too, can someone help what's next or what do

Last_Tzar_95

Aug 9, 2023
What happens after Kate says "Want to talk" ?
does this trigger any event with Anna / Step Mom ?
No able to get past Alexa and Kate Offer to help at Step Mom house

uvuvwevwe

Jul 21, 2017
Just play the game i got a few bug or image missing. when study with lil and then play her, after play her scene i got error. after masturbate in closet and lil peek in the morning, another error. and when first introduced to gym class. can anyone help?

steelgreat

Jun 26, 2018
Got error after doing scene with lily on mc bedroom, I'm playing from fresh start (Exception line 707)

Screenshot 2023-08-20 212232.jpg

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes