Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
can someone please for the sake it eases please make an updated walk though or a hint feature. This game is getting so dumb boring fast.

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
how to trigger treasure hunt after i collected all stuff? also can'T read the survival book anymore :/ but in tasks is written some survival skills wtf :p

OK found it, needed to craft sandals. Also game ends abruptly when you do the hunt just a reminder thats why there is the question for prospone.

Last edited:

Amansas

Apr 17, 2018
Sooo.... Is the game nearing completion? I hope so, I want to try it out but I'm a sucker for complete games

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Sooo.... Is the game nearing completion? I hope so, I want to try it out but I'm a sucker for complete games
Don't know about if it is nearly completion or not, but there is a fair bit of content, ok quite a bit of repetitive stuff to get the story along, guess part of the fun is trying to work what exactly you have to do next, although the quest log is helpful to an extent.

Reactions: Amansas

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Attention everyone!
I have completely passed version 0.8.
DO NOT USE PATCHES !! NOT ONE PATCH AT ALL !!!
I did not have a single crash of the game during the entire passage. The game already has a built-in mod - auto food and a mod for increasing various objects.
At the beginning, when I downloaded version 0.8, I installed all six patches, but the game crumbled - for example, pressing on the fire, the game closed itself and no new events occurred.
After I installed the original game it worked !!
Good luck to all !

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
There are quite a few scenes missing in the replay. Such as:
1) The mom jerking you off in the morning while you sleep, but you wake up and notice and let her continue (this is different than the pervious one).
2 & 3) Your cousin catching you spy on your mom and you watch together, then she jerks you off while you watch. Then there is the second version of this too where the cousin blows you.
4) The mom and cousin bathing, but the mom turns around and enjoys the bathing as the cousin gets closer from behind.
5) The cousin jerking you in the morning while you sleep and you wake up, then you both 69.
6) Mom blowing the son while he sleeps.
7) Son eating the mom out then jerking off on her.

I think these are all from 0.8.
Yeah I know, I said it previously but not in my main post. I need to add 0.8 scenes. I still upgrade it in order to allow the use of my extended cheat screen.

Reactions: boof59

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
How do I go to bed early. There is no option. I just wake up at night and get "I'm to Tired". There is no option.
You can click on the bed on the beach. During day, you have the option to rest and at night, the option to sleep.

Last edited:

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Attention everyone!
I have completely passed version 0.8.
DO NOT USE PATCHES !! NOT ONE PATCH AT ALL !!!
I did not have a single crash of the game during the entire passage. The game already has a built-in mod - auto food and a mod for increasing various objects.
At the beginning, when I downloaded version 0.8, I installed all six patches, but the game crumbled - for example, pressing on the fire, the game closed itself and no new events occurred.
After I installed the original game it worked !!
Good luck to all !
I guess the most risky mod is the Rollback one. I didn't have time yet to test it extensively (although I already used something like that with the previous version). If you could give me a save before a crash it would be great.
IMO other mods are safe.

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
Incest Patch
(Game Version: 0.8 - Don't use with later version)
Some said the incest patch doesn't work. You can try mine.
Install: Unzip incest.zip in "game" folder.

[/SPOILER]
Hi sorry I don't fully understand your instructions are you saying your incestpatch 2 does work but it won't work with future versions and make saves incompatible or something else?

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I used the Incest, Fishing, Auto Eat and Extras with no problem of the game crashing.

I did make sure to check that the mods were for version 8 and not 7. As some were for 7. I just waited a day and downloaded the version 8 ones

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Hi sorry I don't fully understand your instructions are you saying your incestpatch 2 does work but it won't work with future versions and make saves incompatible or something else?
You can use it with this version (0.8) but don't try with next ones (0.9, 1.0, etc...)
Edit: And no, your save can't be incompatible with this mod. No worries.

Reactions: shawnnation

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
You can use it with this version (0.8) but don't try with next ones (0.9, 1.0, etc...)
Edit: And no, your save can't be incompatible with this mod. No worries.
thanks I just extracted the extras into the game folder but I don't see a replay gallery or notice anything different also how do you use/open cheat console?

KorenoGamer

Sep 24, 2021
I'm curious if sister and/or dad show up in the next update. Also very curious as to how soon the family meets the natives that are sneaking around.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes