mayylok

Jun 30, 2020
guys help .. i'm stuck when the blonde steals the swimsuit after the wank in the water .. i'm trying them all the only thing that for now i realized i missed was that now i can cook the fish ..

Arzil

Nov 5, 2019
I have two cords and 4 pumpkin leaves, mum has braided the cords but nothing happens

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I didn't realize until progressing in the game, although the i patch isn't working half the time and keeps calling her rachel
It can't half work. It works or not. The dev sometimes uses the "relation" (Mom) or her name so I think what you saw was normal. If you give me an example, I could confirm it's normal or not.

omarion_08

Dec 22, 2019
Hi. Can help me? i'm can't build a shelter in quest Newcomers. I got 25 bamboo and 2 rops, learn 5 survive slkill points. Start creating shelter, GG say something like - I'll do it tomorrow morning the first thing. Ropes and bamboo disapeared and nothing happens. Non tomorrow, non any few days future... What's wrong? game version 0.8. Thank's a lot )

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Extra mod is now fully updated (added all 0.8 scenes). I also tried to fix most obvious mistakes/typos in 0.8 dialogs (only in replays, not in original scenes).

Reactions: shawnnation

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
It can't half work. It works or not. The dev sometimes uses the "relation" (Mom) or her name so I think what you saw was normal. If you give me an example, I could confirm it's normal or not.
To be more accurate I meant it works with around half of the scenes, to give you an example sometimes her name the banner is displayed as Mom or Rachel, and sometimes the main character will say I dont want to make Rachel angry and then other times he will say mom in same kind of context.

Last edited:

FrankF010

Sep 17, 2021
I am still having trouble proceeding with the newcomers scenes. I was able to activate where Jessica gave the MC a handjob while watch Rachel in the pond. After that, nothing and it has been over a week. Rachel's stats have her arousement over 90 and the MC sex stamina is high as well. It seems that I am the only one running into this issue as I have seen that most players are saying the scenes come right up. Any help would be appreciated.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
You and your classmates?
All the women around?
what people, classmates, women?
I only see 2 people?
What's the patch for then?
This is more like an Adam and Eve stranded in another island game, typical.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Hi. Can help me? i'm can't build a shelter in quest Newcomers. I got 25 bamboo and 2 rops, learn 5 survive slkill points. Start creating shelter, GG say something like - I'll do it tomorrow morning the first thing. Ropes and bamboo disapeared and nothing happens. Non tomorrow, non any few days future... What's wrong? game version 0.8. Thank's a lot )

I had the same problem until it as pointed out that there are 2 'night' settings. Instead of talking to mom then going to bed at night, go to bed. Then you will wake up earlier (first morning setting) and then if you have everything, you will automatically build the shelter

Reactions: omarion_08
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes