Shader11

Nov 18, 2020
i got the mushrooms and that drink ingredient but i don't know how to cook it or make it a drink. can somebody explain please

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I can't do it because early in the morning on the pond Jessica

There are 2 night and 2 day settings. If you talk to anyone then you get the second night setting, which will prevent you from getting the first day setting.

Do not talk to anyone or do anything, just go to bed. Then you will start the first day setting and can go to the pond alone

Reactions: Furnox and valley57

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
i got the mushrooms and that drink ingredient but i don't know how to cook it or make it a drink. can somebody explain please
Cook it on the campfire. If the recipe isn't on the first page, then click the arrows to go to next page.

Reactions: valley57

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
Haven't played since 0.4. Did MC put the rescued bitch in place? Or she's still holding him by the balls.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
I only got "Newcomers" and "Treasure Hunter" tasks left, but both says "Progress In other missions" So thats a little difficult, what to do?

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I only got "Newcomers" and "Treasure Hunter" tasks left, but both says "Progress In other missions" So thats a little difficult, what to do?
If I remember correctly, just advance the day and interact with them. Make sure you have lotion and such

Reactions: tonny

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
how to progress after last yoga session in the morning the cloth hanging part? I am stuck the guide says that is complete and the remaining ones doesn't really tell what to do. Help please. Massage doesn't move forward and bath scene is also over now.

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
how to progress after last yoga session in the morning the cloth hanging part? I am stuck the guide says that is complete and the remaining ones doesn't really tell what to do. Help please. Massage doesn't move forward and bath scene is also over now.
I progressed it. It was bugged need to restart the game (those grinds). Massage option was bugged, there was only 1 option for rachel and there was no talk option with Jessica in evening making me stuck.

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
im stuck at sweet dreams. done one thing with rachel then cant achieve anything. can anyone help?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I progressed it. It was bugged need to restart the game (those grinds). Massage option was bugged, there was only 1 option for rachel and there was no talk option with Jessica in evening making me stuck.
Are you really sure there's a bug? Progress in quests is often rather unclear in this game and it's rough around the edges but there are not so many bugs. Post a save if you want I take a look.

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
Are you really sure there's a bug? Progress in quests is often rather unclear in this game and it's rough around the edges but there are not so many bugs. Post a save if you want I take a look.
Yeah it was bug i have progressed till end now.
First bug i encountered in first run was food stat bug while eating the food and thirst counter went upto 60 and like before game got lock in that run too and then this massage option only for Rachel and not MC and after Rachel Jessica Massage there was no option for the talk and guide had red in few and all active was progress in next task
Well i just used the cheat console and just marathon the game in the third run.

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
Ok but just for what I quoted, the quest log is a total mess and sometimes it does not reflect the reality of your progression.
Well actually for me it was easier to follow the guide after i reach the point that i bugged out before and i knew it was bugged due to the guide itself. Well the game is of new concept than that majority of the games here and was fun to play

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes