Limura

Mar 9, 2019
The tags mention sleep sex, but I don't seem to be seeing any, aside from 1 short scene and a couple dreams which don't count

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
The tags mention sleep sex, but I don't seem to be seeing any, aside from 1 short scene and a couple dreams which don't count
It picks up in this version for sure. A couple times for MC on each of the girls and a few times the other way around.

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
very nice game and story , anyone had imagination same the one who did that story , the game is easy , thanks to all who did that works ..... waiting to the update ....thank you all

Reactions: Dr70_1

Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
Wow, someone gave up too early. Plenty of fucking, licking, jerking, fingering and sucking goes on after you get through the early stages, including a bit of lesbian sex.
Doesn't matter if the context of it is crap. I didn't give up too early if there was nothing about it that made it worth continuing. Kind of story writing 101... if you cant hook an audience, don't expect to keep them to the end. I get we probably have different tastes, but this one is a hard... well, soft... pass.

Roassid

Dec 14, 2018
Hey paisano, mis más sinceras felicitaciones!!. El juego me parece una obra de arte. De hecho mi favorito juntando corrupción y supervivencia.

El inventario algo único y muy cuidado. Le has puesto empeño y entusiasmo en general.

Por cierto ¿Harás una versión en castellano? Lo jugaría dos veces más desde el principio siendo así.

Mi inglés desde luego es algo pobre y dado que es el primer juego que veo de un paisano, sería glorioso para esa minoría de usuarios que nos gusta en nuestra lengua materna.

Reinell

Aug 13, 2019
Somehow I got 2 task that say I need to advance other quest, but all other quest has beem completed/to be continued.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Somehow I got 2 task that say I need to advance other quest, but all other quest has beem completed/to be continued.
I think you just got to carry on doing stuff, get the first girl to carry on giving you massages, eventually she'll start sucking you off on the beach if you train yourself not to cum too quick. Plus sooner or later a meal the girls will talk about setting up the trip to find the location in the diary.

Reactions: Reinell

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
So, I think the main issue with this game is the direction and walkthrough. The dev needs to overhaul that before he adds more content frankly. When a majority of your thread is people asking how to progress, which is what we have here, then that is a development failure. A game should not be a guessing game wandering endlessly hoping you find something to progress. Too many renpy games fall in to this category and it is frankly easily fixed by simply explaining what to do in the guide or walkthrough. Again, it's a development issue. Don't be cryptic, don't make us guess and or wander around for hours. This is a game, something people do for fun, it should not be a waste of time and frustration because of lack of direction.

@Bibifo Thank you for adding the newer scenes in the gallery in your mod. There was a lot of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
The dev needs to overhaul that before he adds more content frankly.
I had a contact once with the dev. I gave him some advices (for rollback... what I used in my mod) and proposed him to redo his game. I never heard of him again. I guess I frigthened him :whistle:

Roassid

Dec 14, 2018
You have very little patience, you want everything Instantly. Keep playing let the cartoon emerge. If it does not put anything, continue advancing, collecting and investigating. I have finished the game and I have not had the problem of feeling stuck and I have been in the situation of not getting what to do ... I have just continued to have fun with the game.

Reactions: Gamle and Dr70_1

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
You have very little patience you want everything Instantly. Keep playing let the cartoon emerge. If it does not put anything, continue advancing, collecting and investigating. I have finished the game and I have not had the problem of feeling stuck and I have been in the situation of not getting what to do ... I have just continued to have fun with the game.
Not true. Patience has nothing to do with it. Nobody has said they "want it all now" either. You are making assumptions.

If you read these forums, it is full of people asking questions about how to progress the game (and frankly many of the free roam renpy games on here are like that). I had problems myself, partly because it's not very explanatory. Which frankly is VERY easy to fix with a bit more explanation in the walkthrough. There is one quest that has a picture of the mom and cousin in the river bathing together, so that would lead you to think the quest is stall taking place there. But it's not after a few progressions, then it leads to the beach. So, the picture should be changed to make you understand that. I spent 30 min wasting time skipping days and ahead in time trying to figure it out. Had the image been changed once the quest updated to show them on the beach so I would know to go THERE to progress it then I and other people on here would have been saved wasted time doing NOTHING. There are other things like quests only progressing as you sleep, because the mom or cousin do things to you as you sleep, but the walkthrough doesn't tell you that. Clearly you haven't played games like Bright Past that have utterly convoluted and ridiculous walkthroughs both in and out of the game. I quit that game because of it.

As I said, TOO many renpy games have this problem. People play games to have fun and enjoy themselves. No walk in circles for hours. And, not everyone has 10 hrs to set wandering around aimlessly in a game. Some of us work 10 hr shifts for a week straight and just want to relax and enjoy ourselves in our time off. Not be frustrated by nonsense mechanics in a game that are easily fixed. This isn't Tomb Raider where you walk around trying to find things, it's poor development of the walkthrough.

Last edited:

WNNS

Mar 6, 2020
I'm stuck on the arachnophobia mission. Can someone help me? Already scare Jessca with the spider many times in the bath

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
So, I think the main issue with this game is the direction and walkthrough. The dev needs to overhaul that before he adds more content frankly. When a majority of your thread is people asking how to progress, which is what we have here, then that is a development failure. A game should not be a guessing game wandering endlessly hoping you find something to progress. Too many renpy games fall in to this category and it is frankly easily fixed by simply explaining what to do in the guide or walkthrough. Again, it's a development issue. Don't be cryptic, don't make us guess and or wander around for hours. This is a game, something people do for fun, it should not be a waste of time and frustration because of lack of direction.

@Bibifo Thank you for adding the newer scenes in the gallery in your mod. There was a lot of them.
I don't think the journal in the game is that hard to follow, it'd be boring as hell if it just plainly told you what to do, I guess some people have just got lazy from all the other games that have walkthroughs that tell you exactly what to do from start to finish.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes