Feofan Grek

Jan 19, 2021
I got all of the materials and read the book on how to make the fire. Where do you go to make the fire?
He is 3 times trying to dilute the fire. The first time you read the book and all stones and sticks are collected. To go, in my opinion, I don't need anywhere, he wakes up in the morning, makes the fire and trying to ignite the fire. But he does not work. The second time, later, together with my mother, but he again does not work, he only injures his hands. Fire will be able to rally only with the third time when the cave is opened, there you need to dial dry herbs.

Mardi Gras

Jun 27, 2020
He is 3 times trying to dilute the fire. The first time you read the book and all stones and sticks are collected. To go, in my opinion, I don't need anywhere, he wakes up in the morning, makes the fire and trying to ignite the fire. But he does not work. The second time, later, together with my mother, but he again does not work, he only injures his hands. Fire will be able to rally only with the third time when the cave is opened, there you need to dial dry herbs.
After the second time when he injures his hand how many days will it be until the cave opens? I have played 20 days so far.

Feofan Grek

Jan 19, 2021
I now looked my preservation in the game. But I did save not every day, but only when I needed it. On the 19th game day, I have not found a cave and I did not have a fire; On the 23 day I have already found a cave, but there was no fire yet; On the 25th day I already have a fire.

Feofan Grek

Jan 19, 2021
You must have 3 acting tasks:
1. "Let There be Light" and here should be injured;
2. "The Pond" and here in the evening his mother should wash him;
3. "Sunburns" and here you need to make ointment from aloe from sunburn.
You need to give mom ointment in the morning on the beach, and in the evening my mother should wash it. When she will wash him with bare boobs, he will get a member, his mother will hit him, will break and she will disappear 20 points of the mood. After that, they should go to bed at night, at night the mother will wake him up and say something saw something in the dark. After that, another task will open - "A Shadow in the Night". In the morning he will sit on the shore, think about how to spread the fire, will understand that his hands healed and sees the ship to the sea. But the ship sails past. After that at night, they will wake up from the rustle of the branches, and in the morning they will go to the woods to search what it was, they will find traces (a magnifying glass will appear in the middle, you need to click on it) will go on them further and then find the cave. To the left of the entrance to the cave will be dry grass, it needs to be collected, then you can breame the fire.
Well, I had so.

Feofan Grek

Jan 19, 2021
There's still near the entrance to the cave next to the grass there will be a tree to grow - Yucca, you will need to periodically tear the leaves and give them to my mother so that she will spin the rope. To the right at the entrance to the cave there will be flowers, they will need to ride later when it is necessary to treat the sister.

Feofan Grek

Jan 19, 2021
Mushrooms will be needed in 2 recipes.
1. Read the smart book, it should be said there that edible mushrooms are bright with round hats. Press the bonfire (at any time, but not at night), recipes appear there. Catch the crabs (they appear on the beach), for them it will be necessary to read the book and build a cage (for this you need sticks and ropes). Collect mushrooms in the forest in the first picture under the felling tree. Mushrooms will collect together with mom. At the same time, you still give up one red drug addict mushroom. You have to be berries (you collect them in the forest). After that, you click on the fire, click cook crabs with mushrooms. Then you eat them, you have glitches and mom does something there, I do not remember that. After that, you can go there (in the forest) and periodically collect mushrooms.
2. Other mushrooms (small red) will be needed much later, when the cousin is already, for the preparation of aphrodisiac. These mushrooms grow in the same place, but not under the felling tree, and next to the partners.

Feofan Grek

Jan 19, 2021
You read the book, there will be said that the crabs love fig. After that, we climb into the bag, there will be a new opportunity in the workshop - make a lotion with figs.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes