JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Thanks a lot for this news, mate... may I ask you where that comes from, if you don't mind of course?

With best regards.

Yaaaza

May 4, 2020
I've tried this game recently and honestly it's one of the best I've ever played so far, how often is this game updated?

Feofan Grek

Jan 19, 2021
I downloaded the game immediately in version 0.8, spent on passing from the beginning and until the end of only 2 days - it is with different interruptions, smokers and sleep. It was played very easily, there were practically no problems at all. I absolutely do not understand those who say that some difficulties may arise in this game, I can advise more closely read what is written and at least think a little bit.
But there are two points in the game (and it concerns developers) who are not amenable to my understanding.
The first moment is associated with the appearance in the sister camp. Another person was added, but the number of food used in the afternoon and did not change in the evening, which is absolutely not logical. More people should eat more. But no. I think that with the subsequent updates, the number of people will be added, and I wonder what if there are 10-12 people, they will still eat for lunch 6 pieces of figs?
The moment is the second. At this moment, I have 91 days in the game. I understand that someone may have more, someone has less, but still it can not be 5-6 days. I absolutely does not fit in my head why for such time the hair on the pubis do not grow at all? They do not have money for depilation, of all razor devices, they only have a folding knife and a stone ax that they are unlikely to offer intimate haircuts, but the sexual organs remain perfectly hairless. It is so unrealistic that he would not be surprised if Harry Potter appears on the middle of the game on the island, or the island itself will be magical.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes