TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Two missions are active in the game, but in two missions it says "progress in other missions".
Anything that isn't deemed in the log as 'end of content' is technically an active mission. Just keep doing things in those other missions and something will eventually happen, bit of a time sink really.

Feb 14, 2021
I have a problem using a spider for the second time. Always broke a branch. Any clue for this?
And another one, it says to give Jessica a lotion when they both go to bath. They did it once, and can't trigger it anymore.

dshBill

Mar 26, 2021
I have a problem using a spider for the second time. Always broke a branch. Any clue for this?
i haven´t played the newest release yet. but i remember that i failed many, many times by stepping on a branch.
thoguht it was bugged and searched in this thread for clues/fix. turned out that the chance of success is random
each try.
i tried it a few more times and finally was successful. so i suggest you just keep trying and re-loading.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Stranded Dick (0.9) - Upcoming this week!

Hi, my patrons!!
I hope you are all well!
I want to announce that the new version of Stranded Dick will be released this week!
As a brief summary of its content, version 0.9 will have:
  • 300 Renders
  • 4 Animations
  • A Mini-game
  • 1 new location
  • New crafting and cooking options
  • And more!
Best regards!!

mooncake9999

Mar 29, 2019

Stranded Dick (0.9) - Upcoming this week!

Hi, my patrons!!
I hope you are all well!
I want to announce that the new version of Stranded Dick will be released this week!
As a brief summary of its content, version 0.9 will have:
  • 300 Renders
  • 4 Animations
  • A Mini-game
  • 1 new location
  • New crafting and cooking options
  • And more!
Best regards!!
cant wait at all <3

NG Creative

Jul 28, 2021
How the game is more enjoyable with or without incest patch? Which one makes more sense?
Like you know that the games where incest is intended at start but they compromise it due patreon and story doesn't make much sense with their thoughts & emotions. :KEK: (eg. LE or ToN by NLT)
Since this is my first playthrough for this game I don't want crappy or compromised experience. And I also don't like forced incest patches like story originally intended to be non incest but they forcefully try to make it incest.(eg. TGO by NLT)
So how the game makes much more sense?

Reactions: DevDaniels

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
How the game is more enjoyable with or without incest patch? Which one makes more sense?
Like you know that the games where incest is intended at start but they compromise it due patreon and story doesn't make much sense with their thoughts & emotions. :KEK: (eg. LE or ToN by NLT)
Since this is my first playthrough for this game I don't want crappy or compromised experience. And I also don't like forced incest patches like story originally intended to be non incest but they forcefully try to make it incest.(eg. TGO by NLT)
So how the game makes much more sense?
The game is intended for incest.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes