Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
hi, I have crafted the sandals but the story is not going on. the quest isn't updating too. What I have to do now???
Can someone help me :)

Have you filled the basket? If so if I remember correctly, advance a day or 2 and then it will trigger sometime in the afternoon saying they will leave in the morning

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
the mod doesn't work and i can't fish. Can someone help me? Or gimme a save file

The mods worked fine for me. Did you make sure that you were using the version 8 mod and not the version 7 that was on the OP for several days?

Bibifoc has a post about the fishing mod. Here it is
Fishing Fix (when the campfire is disabled)
(Game Version: 0.8 - Don't use with later version)
When you try to fish but you haven't a bait, the campfire is wrongly disabled. This patch fixes that.
Note: If you load an old save with this bug, you still need to fish one time to re-enabled the campfire (with or without bait)
Also fixes a bug in 0.8 where few images were not displayed.
Install: Unzip fishing_fix.5.zip in "game" folder.

hotcajunmale

Oct 25, 2018
i have 3 crabs and all ingredients to make the aphrodisiac crab but it only show i have 2 not 3. but i have 3 in cage. also i have all the branches for Treasure hunt and everything on list whats next?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
i have 3 crabs and all ingredients to make the aphrodisiac crab but it only show i have 2 not 3. but i have 3 in cage. also i have all the branches for Treasure hunt and everything on list whats next?
Think you can only make the aphrodisiac crab a couple of times or until Jessica succumbs to it's effect. As for the treasure hunt it will happen at some time, you just got to wait for someone to mention it as lunch or you might be missing something off the list, check the list or basket again to see if any new items have appeared, like sandals or wood.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
How to train his stamina? I can't do it early in the morning - the pond is busy and Mom is not sleeping
You have to do it early in the morning first thing before anyone else wakes up, so don't do yoga with Jessica as then you won't be able to do it.

omarion_08

Dec 22, 2019
I had the same problem until it as pointed out that there are 2 'night' settings. Instead of talking to mom then going to bed at night, go to bed. Then you will wake up earlier (first morning setting) and then if you have everything, you will automatically build the shelter
Wow... thank you )

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
what to do for "jessica's revenge"? how to progress after that morning yoga scene?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes