Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
To train stamina you need to be at the lake in the early morning when the girls are still sleeping... To do so, just go to bed earlier.
No, I know, I even passed a day doing nothing but advancing time on the bed to get to the pond early morning. I played this a while back and it worked, but this time around something isn't triggering or whatever.

Reactions: yasolori

Endri

Jan 2, 2018
No, I know, I even passed a day doing nothing but advancing time on the bed to get to the pond early morning. I played this a while back and it worked, but this time around something isn't triggering or whatever.
Getting similar issue.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i have extremely broken script jumps that move me between scenes without the proper actions. there are issues in this script.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Code:
sleep_fruit = #
red_hongo = #
sleep fruit is self explanatory, red hongo is the aphrodisiac mushroom that fucked us up in the first updates.

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
game bug, or im blind and cant see how to craft this bottle with flowers after MC is bitet by the snake ?

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
's a macOS version of 0.9 with incest added. OP, please copy it to any other mirrors you'd like and update the links accordingly? I only plan on keeping his copy in my MEGA folder for a short while.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Beastofcum

yuukit

Jul 28, 2017
Donno what to do i got the pond missio where i'm waiting receive pending gift from mom but been lake like 100 times but nothing happens, another one is newcomers but it still waiting progress in the other tasks

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes