Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
Can you tell me:
- which mods do you use?
- What do you try to craft exactly?

And post one of your save please
i take someone save and it fix but now somthing bug again, at the next step after craft that healing he must do it again, i have empty bottle but in the crafting show 0 and when click Craft say - i dont need that now, but quest say i need it :D

Endri

Jan 2, 2018
How do I even wake up Jessica? got no options for it at all even at dawn and at early morning she gone...

Prof.Dr.Naimis

Sep 16, 2017
Sooo, after many months of lurking I will finally make a post. And sadly, it is to ask for help. Most likely the problem has already been addressed and I simply did not see that, if so I apologize.

Anyway, I am stuck because of what I assume is an annoying bug.

I need to talk to Jess in the morning to continue the Yoga quest. Only problem is, when I click on the button to talk to the sleeping women I am thrown back to the beach. No time passes, but I also don't get an option to talk with anyone.

This is a savegame from an earlier version (0.5 I think) and I have installed the Incest Mod, if that helps.

Does anyone know a workaround or is aware of a way to solve this problem?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Sooo, after many months of lurking I will finally make a post. And sadly, it is to ask for help. Most likely the problem has already been addressed and I simply did not see that, if so I apologize.

Anyway, I am stuck because of what I assume is an annoying bug.

I need to talk to Jess in the morning to continue the Yoga quest. Only problem is, when I click on the button to talk to the sleeping women I am thrown back to the beach. No time passes, but I also don't get an option to talk with anyone.

This is a savegame from an earlier version (0.5 I think) and I have installed the Incest Mod, if that helps.

Does anyone know a workaround or is aware of a way to solve this problem?
did you use the IC Patch from the OP or from the previously posted "mod"?

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
Anyone know where the 5th idol is? I found all but the bottom center one on the first page.

EDIT: Nvm, found it. It's in the second area where you can chop branches (+4) on the left. It's really camouflaged.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
My status is still poisoned even after drinking a round 3-4 potions any idea on how long it may take to clear this?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
i take someone save and it fix but now somthing bug again, at the next step after craft that healing he must do it again, i have empty bottle but in the crafting show 0 and when click Craft say - i dont need that now, but quest say i need it :D
I don't get it. Which object do you try to craft exactly? (I got your save)

Edit: ok understood

Last edited:

Prof.Dr.Naimis

Sep 16, 2017
I'd say that seems to be the core problem here... so far only people useing the mod reported issues as it seems
Okay, downloaded it again, loaded up an old save aaaaand it does not work. No mod this time. I guess I could start from scratch again and see if that solves the problem, but honestly... I don't want to invest the time only to perhaps see that it still does not work.

To clarify, I used the mod from Bibifoc (thanks for the work by the way dude).

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Okay, downloaded it again, loaded up an old save aaaaand it does not work. No mod this time. I guess I could start from scratch again and see if that solves the problem, but honestly... I don't want to invest the time only to perhaps see that it still does not work.

Can you post that save?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

well all I can really say is that I had never any issues and I only use the IC patch linked in the OP... this release aswell all quest progress as intended.
And I use saves from around Version 0.3

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes