Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Nope I still can't progress with the yoga quest, whe I try and talk to Jessica it kicks me back out of the scene. I am now also stuck with the objective to "open the map for the and search the cliff area"
I fixed a few steps in the Yoga quest using Prof.Dr.Naimis' save but I may have definitely missed a few steps. Can you post a save?
This update has been suprisingly buggy.
Not so much. The code is really messy and I have a feeling that it will be increasingly difficult for the dev to maintain it.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
MMM starting a new save the endurance training never popped up in the early morning when it was needed, using the console was able to get past that scene and do the spider stuff but now nothing is triggering. Seems like the game is just busted atm.

Reactions: Bajos12

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Cannot seem to get the MC to jerk off in the AM at the pond. The bath option is greyed out. Not sure what else to do to trigger the choice.

uniqz

May 17, 2021
I can't create the medicine because my campfire does not work. Or how should I do it?

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
This update has been suprisingly buggy.
You aren't kidding. I didn't hit anything that blocked my playthrough, but there were tons of minor glitches:

- Dialogs attributed to MC instead of Rachel
- Jessica calling the player as MC instead of Rachel
- While crafting the 1st antidote the crafting system showed the player had no unboiled water in inventory, but the player actually had 6 unboiled water and crafting the item still worked.
- Unable to rest for 1 hour when energy is low.
- Other interactions with objects and places didn't work normally, but I didn't characterize them all.
- In the inventory, the wooden box found by the old ruins is called "Red Flowers" (looks like a cut-and-paste error).
- During the flashback scene at the dock, something I assume was an idol appeared in the middle of the two girls on the beach and it could be picked up.
- After Jessica gived Rachel the blue flowers, when talking with Jessica, she says she hasn't found the blue flowers, yet.

The code is really messy and I have a feeling that it will be increasingly difficult for the dev to maintain it.
That's unfortunately an all-too-common problem with sandbox games.

Last edited:

uniqz

May 17, 2021
You aren't kidding. I didn't hit anything that blocked my playthrough, but there were tons of minor glitches:

- Dialogs attributed to MC instead of Rachel
- Jessica calling the player as MC instead of Rachel
- While crafting the 1st antidote the crafting system showed the player had no unboiled water in inventory, but the player actually had 6 unboiled water and crafting the item still worked.
- Unable to rest for 1 hour when energy is low.
- Other interactions with objects and places didn't work normally, but I didn't characterize them all.
- In the inventory, the wooden box found by the old ruins is called "Red Flowers" (looks like a cut-and-paste error).
- During the flashback scene at the dock, something I assume was an idol appeared in the middle of the two girls on the beach and it could be picked up.

That's unfortunately an all-too-common problem with sandbox games.
how can I craft the 1st antidote?

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
how can I craft the 1st antidote?
At that point, you are playing as Rachel and you go to the "Forest" and click on the footsteps, then click on the search (magnifying glass) at the top. When you do this the first time, you won't succeed. Come back the next day and do it again, then you will find the red flowers. Jessica will find the blue flowers for you. You also need to go to the pond and fill the bottle with unboiled water. Jessica will give you the blue flowers then craft the antidote on the campfire.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes