Laryen35

Oct 16, 2018
Keep trying ! it took me several attempts
I'd love to know how many attempts you had to make. I've made approximately 30 attempts with the spider on her clothes and nothing has changed. Always the same response about maybe I can blackmail her.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So what is new besides the bugs? Any progression with the girls?
I wouldn't say that this Update introduced any mayor bugs as only a number of Player, which potentially use 3rd Party mods or altered their saves useing the console reported issues.
Plenty of other guys had their fun without any issues when not useing any of the above methods.
Remeber if you can't do a specific action you are likely missing a certain scene or have to advance with a different Quest before the action becomes available.
At the beginning of the game that's likely the main reason people get stuck.
For the New Yoga lesson for example it's an auto trigger that starts after going to bed after viewing a certain Event at the Pond. Interacting with the girl and asking for Yoga lessons won't work.

Vorshayla

Aug 30, 2020
I really want to like this, but please try to proof read or at least find someone willing to do it for you before you release updates...

in the first like 5 minutes alone there's 4 mistakes.

also the stern of a boat is not a side. That's the back of the boat.

You're looking for either port (left) or starboard (right)

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I wouldn't say that this Update introduced any mayor bugs as only a number of Player, which potentially use 3rd Party mods or altered their saves useing the console reported issues.
I'd say it. A guy who starts this game or uses a really old save can't complete earlier steps of Yoga Quest. Most of people don't see it because they use their old 0.8 save.

Remember if you can't do a specific action you are likely missing a certain scene or have to advance with a different Quest before the action becomes available. At the beginning of the game that's likely the main reason people get stuck.
But I still strongly agree with this. I've helped a lot of people with this game and so far I've only found 2 major bugs (and numerous minors :rolleyes: ). In other cases, people just had to do something.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Extras Mod (Replay Gallery + Cheat Console)
(Game Version: 0.9 - Don't use with later version)
Revamped Gallery + missing scenes + unlocker (New 0.9 scenes still missing for now)
I not find RePlay Gallery in Main menu, were is it? 0_0

dserbio3

Jan 6, 2022
Hello, I have a problem, I just now started playing this game and I am in the part where you must increase your stamina in the pound to advance with Rachel, but when I go to bathe in the pound to increase my stamina it does not let me do it! It happens to me since the MC hurts his hands and the game never let me do it again, did I do something wrong? or am I forgetting something?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Hello, I have a problem, I just now started playing this game and I am in the part where you must increase your stamina in the pound to advance with Rachel, but when I go to bathe in the pound to increase my stamina it does not let me do it! It happens to me since the MC hurts his hands and the game never let me do it again, did I do something wrong? or am I forgetting something?
Are you sure you must increase your stamina if your hands are burned? Can you post a save?

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
v0.9 Changelog:
- 4 New Video Scenes!
- 372 new renders/images
- A New Scenario with the introduction of some new characters!
- New inventory objects
- New Cooking option
- Missions updates!
- A brand new mini-quest

Please update 1st page :coffee:

Reactions: QORGY0D73H

chuma

Oct 3, 2017
At that point, you are playing as Rachel and you go to the "Forest" and click on the footsteps, then click on the search (magnifying glass) at the top. When you do this the first time, you won't succeed. Come back the next day and do it again, then you will find the red flowers. Jessica will find the blue flowers for you. You also need to go to the pond and fill the bottle with unboiled water. Jessica will give you the blue flowers then craft the antidote on the campfire.
czxcxczxczc.png
I have everything, but nothing is created, nothing happens after the dialog. There is nothing on the campfire and backpack menu.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes