SoFuRo

Nov 3, 2017
Given the Text you are back at playing as the MC... in that case you first have to try to collect your reward from Rachel
I may get you wrong, but at this point I am playing as Rachel.
Since the MC lies poisoned on the beach. I just think my save is bugged because I had to activate the campfire with the console command and I am not able to boil water without using the cheat menu.
I think I'm just waiting for someone to post their save, I don't like to start over like I did with 0.7.
But thank you for your help.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I may get you wrong, but at this point I am playing as Rachel.
Since the MC lies poisoned on the beach. I just think my save is bugged because I had to activate the campfire with the console command and I am not able to boil water without using the cheat menu.
I think I'm just waiting for someone to post their save, I don't like to start over like I did with 0.7.
But thank you for your help.
Why do you talk about boiling water? You only need unboiled water for the antidote.
In any case, post your save. (I should add that as a signature :unsure: )

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
So how do we progress past building the MC sex stamina past 60? Every morning I go to the pond and the bath choice is greyed out. I click at the point itself and nothing. I just wanna get my wack on.......

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes