fdsf

Jun 7, 2017
At the end of the chapter, all tasks are in red. If not in your game, you're not at the end.
yea i know ... all are red now ... but everytimes its was telling the this is the end of this chapter.. but now nothing happens like that .. after i finished all the existed tasks... they started to talk about how we continue with new cliff area... and they talk about they need survival tools of the captain... after this speech and new asks icons flashes but when i open it .. nothing new and all task are red... it means that chapter finished or not ? .... and also after this there is a bug with the idols thing ... i saw an idols image on every locations ...you finished the game ?

fdsf

Jun 7, 2017
Yes but there is no indication of that. When all tasks are red there's nothing more to do but collecting idols (if you are still missing some).
i finished idols before they started talking about survival tools ....but after talking that issue with idols happens ... and there are some missing ... i collected them again ..but nothing ... if you finished the game what happens at the end? can u tell me?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
i finished idols before they started talking about survival tools ....but after talking that issue with idols happens ... and there are some missing ... i collected them again ..but nothing ... if you finished the game what happens at the end? can u tell me?
It's just finished after the captain scene. Nothing special.
I don't understand how you could have collect some idols 2 times. Related variables are never reset.

Edit: The captain scene should happen after the talk about "survival tools"

SoFuRo

Nov 3, 2017
You played with the console, didn't you? :unsure:

Type this in the console : botella = True
and be very careful if you continue to use it. Why did you need it the first time?
Thank you, everything worked perfectly now and I was able to finish the update.

Reactions: Bibifoc

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Ever get the suspicion that maybe this dev doesn't have or doesn't use beta testers? And what language is used for the variables? It's not Spanish or Portuguese.

Reactions: mario1994

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Where is the last idol on page 2? Found all the others, but I'm missing this one.

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Ever get the suspicion that maybe this dev doesn't have or doesn't use beta testers?
No QA in 0.9. "Now you play as X, see X bathing in the pond" within minutes from 0.9 story start.

Dev decided to switch MC (maybe temporally, not playing this mess further) and cause crap ton of code logic changes.

And what language is used for the variables? It's not Spanish or Portuguese.
Mix of English and Spanish.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes