MC_tahitian

Dec 15, 2021
I have a problem, my sex stamina don't increase.
I masturbatre watching both of girls while bathing but nothing. And I can't masturbate alone in the morning, the shower button doesn't work.

lamarks

Feb 9, 2018
Hi! Need help!
I can't find the file "C.rpa" in the folder "game"
to replace.
Where do I find him to activate incest.
Thanks for any help!!!

Kalistrasza

Jan 31, 2018
Got stuck with the pond quest. It says to go and jerk off at the pond early in the morning while everybody's asleep. I go to the pond and can't really do it. I have 3 buttons (search, drink and bathe which is blocked), the navigation bar, including search and skip time -buttons, but nothing nearly resembling the "jerk off" thing.

Reactions: bulifun

darkloraed

Oct 5, 2019
Uhh... In the save you previously sent, you don't even have finished 0.8...
After the snake was bitten, the treatment was taken, and the blessing occurred, the events stop. Last save facility

Sorry to bother you, but could you please me because I don't see any change? Thanks in advance

Jack934559

Jun 26, 2019
I'm stuck. All tasks say either progress in other events or will be updated in the future. I'm on Day 84. I have attached my last save. Could someone guide me to the next step? sd.png

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
Need help. I can not click the Bath button in the morning to increase sexual energy. Drink and Search work fine but the first button is unclickable. Is there a code to increase it without?

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes