packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
At that point, you are playing as Rachel and you go to the "Forest" and click on the footsteps, then click on the search (magnifying glass) at the top. When you do this the first time, you won't succeed. Come back the next day and do it again, then you will find the red flowers. Jessica will find the blue flowers for you. You also need to go to the pond and fill the bottle with unboiled water. Jessica will give you the blue flowers then craft the antidote on the campfire.
Is there a time to do this..... I am in the forrest not the pond. I have done thisseveral days...can not get it to work ???

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Is there a time to do this..... I am in the forrest not the pond. I have done thisseveral days...can not get it to work ???
Sorry, I don't know, I didn't figure it out right away. The first time I tried, I was on the 3rd day playing as Rachel and I got stuck where Rachel's energy was low, but there was no way to regain energy or advance time. I restarted from the snake bite and it worked when I went to the forest and searched on the first day (unsuccessful), then again on the second day (success). Crafted the antidote on the morning of the 3rd day and everything worked.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Sorry, I don't know, I didn't figure it out right away. The first time I tried, I was on the 3rd day playing as Rachel and I got stuck where Rachel's energy was low, but there was no way to regain energy or advance time. I restarted from the snake bite and it worked when I went to the forest and searched on the first day (unsuccessful), then again on the second day (success). Crafted the antidote on the morning of the 3rd day and everything worked.
I'll try going back to the snake bite...and do what you did

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
After the snake was bitten, the treatment was taken, and the blessing occurred, the events stop. Last save facility

Sorry to bother you, but could you please me because I don't see any change? Thanks in advance
It seems you finished 0.9 now. All tasks are red, you found all idols and all replays are unlocked.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Need help. I can not click the Bath button in the morning to increase sexual energy. Drink and Search work fine but the first button is unclickable. Is there a code to increase it without?
People could at least read the current topic page... I post a message about my Fix every page :unsure:

• Red Heart
Reactions: dearde

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Reactions: jt911 and Alex5280

jt911

Oct 16, 2019
iam stuck and idk how but i cant find out how to jerk off in the morning the bath option is unacailable for me

• Sad
Reactions: Mindstar

akghandiak

Jun 20, 2017
Now that i have both flowers all i need to do is boil them

When i do that it says something is missing...

can anyone help?

Bajos12

Dec 7, 2018
iam stuck and idk how but i cant find out how to jerk off in the morning the bath option is unacailable for me
Try to find it in previous post. It's literally on page where you write your post...there is god name Bibifoc, who makes "fix" to it.

• Haha
Reactions: Bibifoc

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
On arachnophobia task I scared Jessica at the waterfall and task now says maybe she will forget she owes me a favor. I looked for her and the only times she is alone the topic never comes up.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
On arachnophobia task I scared Jessica at the waterfall and task now says maybe she will forget she owes me a favor. I looked for her and the only times she is alone the topic never comes up.
You need to bath twice in the morning if I remember well.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes